Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jun 13, 2007, 10:39 AM
    What counts as losing your virginity?
    Hi yea just wondering what actully counts as losing your virginity to most people?I mean I've had sex 6 times without orgasm and to me I still feel like a virgin especially when I get asked by mates and peole what's it like to have sex and all I can do is lie.ive never had sex last more then 10 min and its rather imbarrasing to know that being a guy I can't get my rocks off.masterbation is now becoming a turnoff because its like 3 min and then its over.I just wish id be able to say to people that I'm not a virgin honestly and feel proud to say it instead of lying.
    mogoverthemoon Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Jun 13, 2007, 10:50 AM
    Penis into the virgina- after that, u isn't a virgin anymore sorry :(
    greenopal56 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2007, 07:37 PM
    I think it depends. I was in a situation where I wasn't ready to have sex, basically I was forced into it, and that was how I lost my virginity.. technically. Because this had a big effect on my life and it still does, I felt like no guy would want me because I wasn't a virgin anymore. But I was told that unless you gave yourself willingly to your partner, your virginity isn't completely lost. Its like a second chance, you wait until you're ready to share it with someone you love. It prob sounds stupid, but I think its credible. This prob isn't the case for you, which I'm glad. But if you want to start over again, I don't see anything wrong with that. When your with someone who's given you pleasure on the more personal type of level, then I think you can say you're not a virgin. Just don't have sex w like, 20 people and say your still a virgin, haha
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 07:39 PM
    So you're a guy and you can't come but sex doesn't last longer than 10 minutes? I don't get it? You keep going until you do come.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Jun 14, 2007, 09:46 PM
    What your "virginity" is a very personal thing- some people consider having oral sex losing your virginity and others say you need to have penis is vagina. My answer, thus, is: You're not a virgin when you decide you no longer are a virgin.
    Mamao2 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Jun 14, 2007, 10:55 PM
    I believe losing your virginity is when a penis goes into any opening in a body willing. With that said, if you are raped or someone has sex with you when you are not wanting to, you are still a virgin. If both parties agree to the action, it doesn't matter where the penis is inserted (mouth, anus, vagina), you just lost your virginity.
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Jun 17, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Does virginity counts for guys?don't think so.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Jun 18, 2007, 12:11 AM
    Guys can be virgins as well...
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2007, 06:43 AM
    Most guys don't care that much if you are a virgin or not. Most of the guys who car this deeply are of the type that expect a Dowry for taking you off your parents hands. Basically the type that think arranged marriages are all right. Personally I don't think others should be telling you who you will marry or when. Or demanding a Dowry to marry you. These are the same types that think it's fine to burn wives alive if the dowry isn't paid or they do something else they don't like.

Marrying a virgin can be nice, but its not something to stress over particularly if you are already in your late 20's or older. Up to and including my wife virginity isn't something I cared a great deal about when I dated. Her personality and behavior meant far more than if she was a virgin or not.
    stevie123 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 06:43 AM
    Losing you virginity consists of having sex - putting the penis into the vagina - it still counts whether or not it was pleasurable or pleasing - the first or second time are normally more painful that pleasurable but after that it should get better.
    Are you saying you feel you don't last long enough ? And that you to soon ?
    If that is the case you can go to a sex therapist with our partner to find out the cause or the quick ejaculation and therefore make sex more pleasurable for both parties
    Hope that helped
    X
    lostinatrance Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Jun 20, 2007, 03:31 PM
    I don't really get it either.. I had sex four years ago but I was raped so I kind of considered myself still a virgin.. two nights ago I had sex willingly for the first time but I didn't feel anything, I felt like nothing was going on. I feel like I didn't even have sex, I get exactly what you're saying Unwanted.
    laodemon22 Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 09:39 PM
    Virginity is a term used to describe the state of never having engaged in sexual intercourse. A person who still has his or her virginity can accordingly be described as being a virgin. In broader usage of these terms, they can characterize a state of purity. ( lol I saw this on the internet. Though I put it to some good use)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2007, 09:53 PM
    Intercourse. Penis enters vagina. Your not a virgin anymore. Nice try though people.

Joe

Jul 22, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Intercourse. Penis enters vagina. Your not a virgin anymore. Nice try though people.

Joe
    Wow that's cold. :(
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2007, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by greenopal56
    wow thats cold. :(
    Facts are facts...
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2007, 05:41 AM
    The most important thing to know about virginity is that it doesn't matter. It doesn't change a thing. Lots of people are very hung up on it, but it really doesn't mean a thing.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 23, 2007, 06:33 AM
    I have to agree with jesusHelper here. I'm really appalled at the misinformation and equivocations posted in this thread. Virginity, in terms of sexual activity, refers to never having sexual intercourse, which is defined as insertion of a penis into a vagina.

This is incontrovertible, it is fact. If you are female and were penetrated or a male who penetrated, you are no longer a virgin plain and simple and that's that.

However, losing one's virginity does NOT make someone a bad person, promiscuous or the like. It simply means a biological event occurred. The circumstances of that biological event, the frequency that it occurs, the circumstances surrounding in occurring need all be considered in judging the person. Sure, if you were raped, you don't want to think that you lost your virginity, but the fact is that you did. What you didn't lose was your morality.

Jul 23, 2007, 07:01 AM
    OK, I don't think I explained properly and appropiately what I meant. The impression is that I am trying to deny that my virginity was taken away from me. This is not true. I never denied it ever being gone, because like you said once penetrated it done. What I meant is that you have a second level of virginity, (its not on a physical level, but an emotional one). This level of virginity is not an excuse to tell different partners that you've never done it before. This is on an emotional level for the person to say to themselves, "I lost it in body, but at least i still have it in spirit". This was probably the wrong forum to pass this advice onto, but at least hopefully I've explained my opinion (again, my oppinion) in a more proper fashion. I apologize if you felt "appauled", but you would only understand if you experienced it yourself.

PS Hope this gave you a better answer.
    Sirius Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Jul 25, 2007, 10:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by UnwantedHero
    hi yea just wondering what actully counts as losing your virginity to most people?i mean ive had sex 6 times without orgasm and to me i still feel like a virgin especially when i get asked by mates and peole whats it like to have sex and all i can do is lie.ive never had sex last more then 10 min and its rather imbarrasing to know that being a guy i can't get my rocks off.masterbation is now becoming a turnoff because its like 3 min and then its over.I just wish id be able to say to people that im not a virgin honestly and feel proud to say it instead of lying.
    I have never even had penetration yet, so I believe actual sex counts.
    BrighterNites Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 09:31 AM
    A penis penetrating a vagina is what constitues losing your virginity. So no, you're not a virgin.

Orgasms have nothing to do with virginity and is a whole nother subject matter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

8 counts [ 2 Answers ]

HOW MANY 8 COUNTS SHOULD I DO FOR MY HIGH SCHOOL CHEERLEADING TRYOUTS? when I tried out for my JR high I only did one 8 count and I made the team.:confused:

Scared of losing my virginity before wedding night! [ 22 Answers ]

About two nights ago, I was out to San Francisco with my boyfriend on the beach in a car. We both got aroused but we didn't have sex all he did was fingering. He did it a few times and wanted to go deep but I stopped him. Ever since that night it hurts so much and it keeps bleeding but very...

What exacltly counts as a period. [ 3 Answers ]

So I just started taking birthcontrol and I started to spot about 11 days after I started birthcontrol and it was like a normal period and lasted like 8 days does that count as a period? Than 2 days before I was supposed to be on the inactive pills I started to lightly spot and now I am on my...

Low sperm counts [ 1 Answers ]

My husband went to test and dh said he has low sperm count.My question is that does the mode of collection affect the volume.My husband had to collect it by himself and he said it wasn't easy.the volume was 2.1ml.the doc said his sperm count is low. 1.Do you think that if the mode of collection...

Changing on hand counts in inventory [ 9 Answers ]

I have built my database pretty much how I want it. Now what I want to be able to do is when my wife inputs the info in the form of what people have bought, I was hoping to have it subtract it out of her inventory automatically or right away. Can this be done without have to run a query each time?...

View more questions Search