Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goob12 Posts: 67, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 09:36 AM
    World of warcraft
    I deleted my account from world of warcraft cause I had a new computer and it wouldent work on it so I deleted every trace of me from it. I then got a new computer which it would work on when I went to make a new account it wouldent work it said it had already been used once and cannot be used again.
    Please help me I love this game please please please
    wakeaskquestions Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 01:58 PM
    You shouldn't need to make a new account. Your information is stored server-side. All you need is to log in with your username and password.
    BlackHawksRules Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by goob12
    i deleted my account from world of warcraft cause i had a new computer and it wouldent work on it so i deleted every trace of me from it. I then got a new computer which it would work on when i went to make a new account it wouldent work it said it had already been used once and cannot be used again.
    Please help me i love this game please please please
    You have make a new account and can't use the old one that use to have on old computer.[
    Starrviolet Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Oct 4, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by goob12
    i deleted my account from world of warcraft cause i had a new computer and it wouldent work on it so i deleted every trace of me from it. I then got a new computer which it would work on when i went to make a new account it wouldent work it said it had already been used once and cannot be used again.
    Please help me i love this game please please please
    Just make a new username... you can't use the same one twice
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Oct 4, 2007, 07:19 PM
    You actually should be able to just reactivate your old account. Go to the billing section and try to restart it.
    jordan1213 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Hey I am a 59 shaman(ally) my name is estebana so if you want to go do something I am on from 3:00 to 9:00 monday- Friday and all the the weekend I am in the outlands so I am willing to quest so just wisper me and we can go
    jordan1213 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 04:17 PM
    How do I make a WoW privateserver??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is addicted to World of Warcraft [ 15 Answers ]

I need some help. My college friend and roommate is addicted to World of Warcraft (wow). It has really become an issue because for the most part all he does is go to class and play that game. On average he spends anywhere between 6-10 hours a day playing. It is even worse on the weekends. When I or...

Can't Host On Warcraft 3 (Again.) [ 3 Answers ]

Ugh. This is a bunch of crap. Okay, so I'm one of those Westell 6100 DSL users that HAD a problem hosting due to port errors. However, I found a way to get into the port and make it so I could host and everything was fine for months up until last night. All of a sudden, no one was able to join...

Warcraft 3 connected-to-hosting [ 2 Answers ]

When in try to host a game in Warcraft 3 TFT, no 1 can join my game. I have looked over many websites, followed what they said and they were no help. I have allowed TCP/UDP port 6112-6119, my router model is Netgear 'model WGR614 v7, I have Bitdefender Antivirus Plus v10. Can anyone help me...

World of Warcraft Problems [ 3 Answers ]

Ever since the last patch, my WoW game has been acting weird. Every once in a while icons for spells will disappear, words will look like barcodes, items will have the wrong or no picture, and certain objects will turn black with multicolored spots. Also, every time I try to get into the...

Warcraft 2 [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if it was possible to play Warcraft 2 on Windows XP without the CD. Now I can download it, and install it, but when I go to play it the screen goes into what appears to be a Full Screen Dos mode. Then it blinks and goes back to the folder as if I hadn't done anything at all.

View more questions Search