Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ADR123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2005, 10:08 PM
    Sharp pain in vagina
    This is kind of an embarrassing question but the other day at 3DPO I experienced a sharp, shooting pain in my vagina. Has anyone else ever experienced this in early pregnancy? I wasn't doing anything when it happened, just sitting down. It only lasted for about 2-3 seconds... please help if anyone knows what this could be.
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jun 8, 2005, 02:40 PM
    May just have been that you moved too quickly or joints or muscles are stretchin your uterus may be pressing on nerves in your body that can cause these sudden aches and pains.. I wouldn't be worried about it...
    mini31 Posts: 23, Reputation: 7

Aug 9, 2011, 04:44 PM
    yes do not worry you'll be fine sudden discomfort and random pains come with the pregnancy. If you really become worried or if it begins to hurt more, consult your doctor
    ttpilcher Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 10:47 PM
    I have the same thing but I don't know if I a pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on outside of vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I am 22 and 2 months pregnant with my second child I have been with the same man for 8 years and I have recently found a painful bump on the outside of my vagina under my pubic hair. I don't know what it could be? I was tested for HIV and STD's with my first child and the all came back negative. My...

Come on the outside of the vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible of being pregnant if you weight 115 pounds and you have not put on weight and it would be the 32nd week of the pregnancy also only precum got on the outside of the vagina by finger?

Sharp chest pain [ 3 Answers ]

I am a healthy 25 year old woman. I have low blood pressure and normal cholesterol levels. However, I started getting a rather sharp pain in my chest tonight. The pain is located just below my right breast. I was wondering if this could be from a pulled or strained muscle. About 10 hours...

Sharp Tv [ 1 Answers ]

xxx Sharp tv will come on around 1 or 2min and go off , then maybe after months it may come on and do the same thing. I had a new power button put in cost 94.00 labor, and 7.50 for parts. What seems to be the problem? It's a new tv yet had it in storage for a while, there are no warranties!...

Vagina bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I am a black woman with a few bumps on my outer libias that become a bit painful when rubbed by my clothes and after a while puss comes out then blood. I have had this happen before but it has never been more than 1 bump. I am not sexually active at this time, but I do get completely waxed, I train...

View more questions Search