Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessica_32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 04:38 AM
    Does he still care?
    Okay me and my ex talk about chilling and when we do were close like show we both still care about each other but last night we got into a huge fight I guess we said everything we ever wanted to say since our breakup we both still had a lot of anger inside but he said a lot of stuff and of course I was going to defend myself but then it started getting bad he kept repeating things and brining up the most stupidest things like your partents are canadian lmfao which I couldn't help but laugh... then he added some girl in the conversation to defend him but I left because I honestly don't care what he has to say and who he has to add to defend him so I just left but he never blocked me like why wouldn't he my friend told me he still has feelings for me but he wants to get over me as much as I do for him so we both put each other down hoping it would make it all easier but I don't care about the fight but I still feel I care about him why would I ? So someone please help me and tell me what I should do in the situation just not talk to him for a long time or apolisise even though he might not take it ? Because some of the things I said I feel horrible about I just don't know what to do
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jun 13, 2007, 06:59 AM
    How old and how long were you guys together.
    jessica_32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 01:42 PM
    We are 16 and we were together 6 months

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Care values of care workers when communicating [ 1 Answers ]

health and social care help :confused: can someone tell me how to promote anti-discrimination to recognise cultural differences to acknowledge service users personal beliefs and identities r care values of care workers when communicating in their day-to-day tasks :confused:

Depende care claim from FSA for dependent care [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I started to work in a company from last November. My FSA for dependent care was set up in Feburary( 3 months waiting period from company policy), may I claim the dependent care incurred in January? I worked full time in January in this company. Thank you.

I think he knows, but does he care? [ 2 Answers ]

I've liked this guy for a really long time and Im sure at one time he knew that I did. I want to get over him but just can't, I might even love him!:confused: He flirts with other girls. He drives me crazy so if I can't make him like me or hang around me then I would like to get help with knowing...

Is this right? Should I care? [ 14 Answers ]

Okay I'm trying to figure out how to stay positve about life and. Stuff. Is it a good method to stop caring about not having friends in school and all over. Like I always stay home and never really went out with friends in my life. I just stay queit all the time at school unless somebody talks to...

Looking to care? [ 6 Answers ]

My dad said I don't care! But I do I just can't show it? He gets mad for everything. And its hard for me to trust. I want to care but how?:mad:

View more questions Search