Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lady_fang66 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2008, 11:52 AM
    I went through almost the something. Only difference was that we weren't married. We lived together for about a year. Arguments night after night. He would take me to stay at my mothers for a few nights till I calmed down enough and then the same thing happened again. What we did to resolve this was, we sat down in a calm matter, and let it all out. What changes we wanted to see in each other, what we could change in ourselves, and basically how we could improve our lives personally and together as a couple. And so far a year later we are still going strong. We still have our arguments, but they are not nearly as bad. And if that doesn't work... ask yourself, "Is she really worth all this drama? Do I still feel 'In Love' with her? and Would I be happier alone or with someone else?" Hope this helps. It's hard, I know, but if you both work at it, I'm sure everything will turn out OK.;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am in love with 2 men, 1 is getting married and I am married to the other [ 12 Answers ]

Never ever thought I would be posting a question on a site - but life got me here:rolleyes: I am a happily married woman - happily married if you remove the sex out of marriage. My partner was never very interested in sex and that was something I had comfortably accepted. We lived happily for...

F1 opt for 5 months h1b for 7 months [ 1 Answers ]

f1 OPT for 5 months H1b for 7 months How to file my Federal tax returns.

Worked 6 Months In Ca And 5 Months In Ny [ 3 Answers ]

Can I file separately if I lived and worked in CA 6 months and moved to NY 6months and worked 5 months here? Is it better to file a certain way in this situation

Advise Needed: Pay in full or settle? [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to improve my credit score to get it as close to perfect credit as possible. All of my accounts are positive except for one. They are all either closed/paid in full or never late (from auto loans to credit cards). I only have one account that went to collection for the amount of approx...

View more questions Search