Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amitk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 11:39 PM
    Is my girlfriend pregnant
    Hi me and my girlfriend had unproctected sex... I didn't ejaculater in her.. but I have a bit of feeling something might not have dropped in... I put my thing in for a few seonds.. and as I felt like I am going to ejaculate I took it out... after that we performed oral... and both ejaculated... we had this on Monday... we are really woried... because not sure... and she had her period today.. that is Wednesday... so jut wanting to know what are the chances of her being... pregnant... and how long does it take to get to know.. wether she is getting pregnant or not... what can we do... regarding this.. if pregnany tests required... wheere can it be done on our own...
    Saraswathi Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 11:57 PM
    Don't worry.As long as your girlfriend got her periods I don't think there is a chance of her being pregnant.so.. relax and don't worry!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2007, 12:05 AM
    I agree with the answer above. Also, I would like to add, that even though you didn't ejaculate in her, there is still a little bit of sperm that comes out of the penis before ejaculation occurs. Presumably, this is for the lubrication to facilitate copulation.

Best to wear protection the next time and/or have her use one of those dissolving spermicides.
    endlessecho Posts: 121, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 08:32 AM
    It's highly unlikely that she is pregnant, but if you would like a little reassurance, take an at home pregnancy test about 3 or 4 weeks after this has happened.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 11:33 AM
    First of all, it is possible for her to be pregnancy, even though you pulled out. The pull out method is NEVER a reliable form of birth control, as there is sperm in pre-, which you do not even know that you release, because you can not feel it releasing. Now, since she is on her period now, it does not seem likely that she got pregnant, esp since you just had sex a few days before she got her period... however there is always a chance. So I would suggest that if you are concerned, wait until her next period and see if it comes or not.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 13, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Let's start with the basics. I am sure I will get a reddie for this, but at this point I don't care.

First of all it is your penis, not your thing. If you are not old enough to be able to call it your penis I wonder if you are old enough to have sex.

I have a bit of feeling something might not have dropped in.
    I am sorry, but I don't even understand that sentence.

Now, if she got her period it is unlikely that she is pregnant.

If you are not ready to call your "thing" a penis, I wonder if you are ready to be a father. If you insist on having intercourse and are not ready to be parents, I strongly urge you to begin using protection.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jun 13, 2007, 04:25 PM
    Sorry had to spread it J... hehehe... I totally agree. If you can call a penis a penis and you don't use a condom then you don't deserve the pleasure of having sex or the responsibility of having kids...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

Could my girlfriend be pregnant. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I am so nervous that I needed to get some information. My girlfriend has not had her period in two weeks. She is irregular, and had a light 2-day period and that was it. It has been the second month, and am getting nervous. She complains that she feels that a muscle is being pulled in her...

Is my girlfriend pregnant? [ 12 Answers ]

OK I'm trying to figure out if my ex-girlfriend is pregnant or not.im only 16 this is the story I last had sex with her a month ago.and I didn't use a condomn and I didn't take out when I felt it coming up.Thats my fault.So recently in school she was missing for two class periods.finally came back...

Is my girlfriend pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

Last firday, the 11th, me and my girl-friend were playing around and I kind of fingered her, but I didn't go in the vaginal opening, I think I had some pre- on my finger and now we're both really scared that she's pregnant. My girlfriend says that her nipples have been swollen recently and its only...

Is My GirlFriend Pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all I just wanted to ask a question because me being a guy I am clueless to pregnancy. Me and my girlfriend of 2 years finally had sex and yes I did use a condom but lately she's been sick and all. She's been eating a lot, she vomits frequently, she got dizzy and passed out once, and she went...

View more questions Search