Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kayseecharters16 Posts: 10, Reputation: 5

Jun 12, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Realationship Problumes
    I'm going out with a guy named jamie and I'm so confused as I love him with all my heart and soul and he loves me with all he's heart and soul now he's cuzin is trying so hard to break me and him up him and he's ex girlfriend sarah are like best mates she has a new boyfriend and all and jamies cuzin donna is saying like sarah still have feeling for jamie and she's up there 24/7 and donna says that they hook up and all that and act like nothink has even happened look don't get me wrong I trust my boyfriend but I don't trust sarah as there ex's and yeah but I asked jamie in bed lastnight if he has feelings for sarah again and he starting saying he's not going to even talk to her and I feel really bad so what should I do please HELP ME
    Confused girl 16
    love is blind Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jun 13, 2007, 03:38 AM
    Don't let the cousin get to you maybe they are just jealous and if he is mates with his ex surely that's a good thing as she may be trying to split you up if she was but if jamie loves you you have no worries OK tell jamie you only want to no if you have feelings for her you don't want them to stop being friends because this way you are showing him that you trust him to be friends with another girl and your not trying to make him only talk to guys your happy for him to talk to girls
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 13, 2007, 03:53 AM
    Let him know what every one is up to, the same way you did here, and let him handle it. Keep your head up, as you know, they have to be jealous or very immature.

Jun 13, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Thanks Everyone For Ya Reply And Everythink All You Said Is So True
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 13, 2007, 06:13 PM
    I think you see who's side he's on, and one thing for sure, its not your side where he would be if he cared. Do you really want someone who doesn't have your back, that's not love at all. As much as it hurts, say good riddance to all of them, as there are better people in the world. Sorry you had to find out this way.

Jun 13, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    I think you see who's side he's on, and one thing for sure, its not your side where he would be if he cared. Do you really want someone who doesn't have your back, thats not love at all. As much as it hurts, say good riddance to all of them, as there are better people in the world. Sorry you had to find out this way.
    Yeah your so true but I lost virginity to him & he had my back lastnight the ONLY reason he wantted to break up with me cause he didn't want people playing with my head so what am I to do thanks heaps :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My realationship with my Girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Well I am currently dating someone younger then me. And while we have been dating, we have fool around a lot. I though I was in love with my girlfriend. I really don't know how explain this. I just think maybe I am a bad boyfriend, or something. Anyway I want to know what people think what I'm...

Is it dealing her baggage and/or very different viewpoints of a realationship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am on here because I am in a relationship right now that is pretty crazy and moving fast. I am kind of scared about a few things because she's the first girl I have dated with this kind of past and her viewpoints on a lot of things. So if you could help that would be awesome!! I am...

I'm confused dose he want to have a realationship with me [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I was seeing this guy for about 3 months and it just ended suddenly he told me it was cause he hasn't got over his ex she really broke his heart and he was getting to attached to me and wasn't ready for it we are still friends now I can feel that there is something between us and I can tell he...

View more questions Search