Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beenkie Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2005, 03:16 PM
    GuYs plzzz help Grls can 2
    ... In September, I met his guy named Jason. He's black, I'm white... We've grown closer together... We can tell ea other nythin and we both are openminded and rnt afraid to hurt ea othas feelins. We physically hurt ea other to where I had to get crutches... I bashed his head into the floor twice and he said I hurt him.WE hurt ea other emotionally and everything and we leave scars marks, broken bones from us playing round and we forgive... n he's kissed me, hugged me, and left me love notes in my locker... he has ADHD n he smacks me, punches me, and everything but I forgive him, he's my best friend... he told me he doesn't know how to show that he loves me... but I don't know if he loves me...
    ... He hasn't dated anyone this yr and I asked him to wait for me and he did for almost a whole yr... n then he dated me and we broke up the next day and now he's moving but I cry every night and everyday b.c he's leaving me and he almost killed himself b.c he wanted to be with me but he put the knife bak b.c he knew it would make me more upset... n our families forbid us to go out and he remembers everything about me, knows everything about me, he gives me things, I've kept every letter he's ever gave me and so has he... n he is just soooo hyper it drives me nutts but he is dear to me but I don't know if he loves me or is just playing around... he gets into fights over me... I almost gotten suspended for not telling on him 5 times...
    ... We can write just like ea other to where we fooled the teachers on our papers... we can talk like ea other, we can do anything to ea other and we 4give ea other... But, my family doesn't like MIXED children and I like him a lot and he tells me he loves me and he's waited, took up for me, got into fights ova me, and gotten suspended and he got into trouble coming to see me at my house 4 times, and he calls me a lot to talk and he's caring and everything but I'm confused if he's just playing me or does he love me and if he doesn't want to leave me and I don't know if I should still like him b.c he's black... Do I love him? Like? I don't know... Help!! I'm confused... PLZ Help!!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2005, 05:22 AM
    Let's see now: he smacks you, he punches you, he threatens to kill himself. Does that sound like a good mate for you? You may need to work on some self-esteem issues as well.
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Jun 8, 2005, 05:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Let's see now: he smacks you, he punches you, he threatens to kill himself. Does that sound like a good mate for you? You may need to work on some self-esteem issues as well.
    Dude... this girl is only 12. They're just kids... playing. Of course they're fighting.

Girl... you LIKE him... he LIKES you... but you're not in love... not at the age of 12.

What in the world did you mean by saying "wait for me"? Wait for what? Christmas? Lemonade? What has he been waiting for? What did you make him wait for? You? To do what? Die your hair?

Jun 8, 2005, 11:22 AM
    I told him to wait for me and if he did I knew he liked me b.c not many guys or girls that say they like you would wait for you... plus he's my best friend

Jun 8, 2005, 11:23 AM
    Plus he's got ADHD... so he is hyper
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jun 9, 2005, 01:53 PM
    Omg I liked a lot of guys in school that I smacked around and hit on but someone who respects you will never lay his hands on you EVER!! I don't care if you take a body part off a guy should never hit a girl... letting him get away with it now is saying its OK for later and the older you get the more it will hurt... its fine to be friends but tell him not to put his hands on you anymore... first off you should be thinking about school not rships you have plenty of time for that and second you're developing bad rship habits... let it go

Jun 9, 2005, 02:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lickemlolly
    i dont care if you take a body part off a guy should never hit a girl....
    If I understood you right, even if you chop a guys hand off, he should not smack you with the other? :eek: :confused: I say eye for an eye... you chop my hand off, I rip your head off. Otherwise (in normal circumstances), even if a woman drives me mad, I would NEVER even shake a woman hard... I figure, if you can drive me that mad to even think of hitting you - I have nothing to do with you.
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jun 9, 2005, 02:07 PM
    No not literally but what I'm saying is that even if a girl is "bashing your head into the ground" first of all a man is more powerful than a woman is... grab her stupid a@@ and kick her out of the house or leave something anything but a man should never hit a woman... sometimes women deserve to be hit but it still should never happen there are other ways to handle it... and if she's smackin you around like that why would you want to be with that person anyway... I don't agree with abusive behavior on either side

Jun 9, 2005, 02:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lickemlolly
    no not literally but what im saying is that even if a girl is "bashing your head into the ground" first of all a man is more powerful than a woman is...grab her stupid a@@ and kick her out of the house or leave something anything but a man should never hit a woman...sometimes women deserve to be hit but it still should never happen there are other ways to handle it....and if shes smackin you around like that why would you wanna be with that person anyways....i dont agree with abusive behavior on either side
    I agree with you here. It's normal for kids to fight though, because the difference in body strength is not that visible (or whatever the word is) between boys and girls. And some girls just ask for some fighting!

But adults are a totally different matter. I don't approve of men hitting women, but I do not approve of women driving men crazy with their whining either.
    emporor008 Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jun 11, 2005, 05:44 PM
    Omg
    Get away form that guy :eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Plzzz... Help me! This is very imp to me [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 22 yrs and I have a really big problem with my dirty skin and I'm getting married next month! I have a tan complexion and my skin is much darker and dirty than my normal complexion. Maybe it is unfortunately due to carelessness from my youth. I take bath everyday and scrub really hard but I...

Hey guys... [ 2 Answers ]

:) Have you try Xoftspy.. I think its good because it fix lots of spy in my system... even when my regedit won't open xoftspy fix it... but the only thing is it didn't fix my task manager it won't open... I wonder why... :confused:

What do you guys think? [ 10 Answers ]

What do you guys think is the right age to start having sex? :)

This is for the guys! I need help! [ 2 Answers ]

What am I supposed to do when I guy wants me to make a first move? Especially if its his first time kissing and I'm kind of experienced... and I don't know how he wants it... how do you like it? :confused:

View more questions Search