Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Jun 12, 2007, 07:45 PM
    Bleeding eye
    I literally just now noticed this, but my right eye, on the white part (whatever its called) is starting to bleed or something, the red line I normally can only faintly see, if I'm looking up close have now not only grown larger and more visible, but are starting to mix together and slowly turning the white part of my eye red. Is this some normal occurrence?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 12, 2007, 07:57 PM
    Yes, probably -- unless you have suffered an injury to your eye. Extreme fatigue that results in rubbing your eyes a lot and too much caffeine may cause a bloodshot eye. (Hmmmmmmmmmm... ) Of course, drinking to excess will cause this too. If your eyes ache, press a warm wet washcloth to them five to ten minutes at a time several times a day. If you're actually in pain, call the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Eye infection [ 10 Answers ]

Hi my small dog looks like it has red eye, she seems to scratch at it or rubs her eye in the grass. ANy idea what kind of infection this is?

Pink eye? [ 2 Answers ]

My son (4yr old) was just diagnosed with pink eye. What is the best way to give drops to a child who is fighting it.

Eye colour [ 7 Answers ]

Can two blue eyed parents make a brown eyed child? And can two brown eyes make a blue eyed child?

We don't see eye to eye on anything! [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 9 years. We have 3 children (my oldest is from a previous marriage). About 2 years ago, my husband and I started having major problems, most of which unfortunately stemmed from us using crystal meth. We have since gotten off the drugs, but the problems are...

Eye for an Eye? [ 5 Answers ]

This is really the flip side of Phil's GOTCHA thread... I am really very curious about this: When does someone being an a$$ make it so that you can be an a$$ too? I am not sure I can come up with even one plausible reason to make this work. It seems to me that an a$$ is an a$$ and that...

View more questions Search