Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sheffield524 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 05:59 PM
    When I turn on the cold water I get hot water.really hot water
    We constantly just get hot water when we turn on the cold water. If you just turn the could knob it starts warm and gets REALLY hot. The more you run the hotter it gets.
    Could someone have played with a knob at the hot water heater or on a pipe?
    This is REALLY bad in the shower/ tub!!
    Haxzor50 Posts: 147, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 12, 2007, 06:11 PM
    You probably have a crossed pipe,

Oor your hot water heater is acting up.

Hire a repair man, this isn't really a do-it-yourself job

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water coming from cold water tap [ 15 Answers ]

Hot water is coming from 2 cold water taps and one upstairs toilet, turns to cold after 15-20 seconds, it comes out very hot. Thought it might be Bleeding through faucets, so changed laundry tub and kitchen faucett. Still does it. The cold pipes seem to get hot from near the water tank. The dip...

Brand new water heater: Starts hot, then water gets cold after few seconds [ 9 Answers ]

We just moved into a brand new condo which has its own water heater. We went to take a shower this morning and the first few seconds of the shower were very hot, then it went cold after 10 seconds. We tried again after half an hour, same thing. There was enough hot water for my husband to shave but...

Lost Hot Water Pressure but Cold Water is fine [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We had a flood in our laundry room earlier today when the aquarium I was siphoning into the nearby sink started to siphon onto the floor instead (the hose came out of the sink and was draining water onto the floor). I didn't realize this, and suspected a leaky pipe when I saw the water...

Only hot water upstairs, no cold water at all even toilet [ 3 Answers ]

We recently restored a duplex to its original condition as a single family home. When the previouse owners separated it into a duplex, the even went so far as to separate the water and install a hot water heater for the upstairs. We have removed the water heater (only to have all cold water...

No hot water - hot water heater and cold working [ 1 Answers ]

HELP! Its freezing out and we have NO hot water! Cold is working fine everywhere - but nothing comes out of the hot side anywhere. The hot water heater appears to be working? Did the hot water pipes freeze? Why the hot side and not the cold? Please help.

View more questions Search