Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rafofoa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Degree from excelsior
    Can anyone get a good job with a bachelors degree in general business from excelsior college?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 12, 2007, 06:35 PM
    As well as from most colleges. Getting a "good" job often depends on so many other factors, from how you dress and act at a interview, to the type of font you use on your resume.

But I will say I was impressed by their web site, they are one of the view schools offering a reconised nurses program online, as to many other great programs. According to their web sites, they are properly reconised by the government Dept of Education.

I did not do more searches on them, but they seem like a very great college.

https://www.excelsior.edu/portal/pag..._schema=PORTAL

Others can look at the site and see what they think

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Excelsior College a real college? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, if someone can please help me and let me know if Excelsior College's distance learning program is legally accredited, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to get a BS degree in Computer Information System through distance learning. I found that Excelsior College is perfect for this,...

Which Degree [ 7 Answers ]

I will be graduating soon and was wondering what college degree to get that will enable you to have a job with at least 60,000 to 80,000 dollars a year. Maybe in the Technical or Engineering field? I wanted to get a Bachelors degree then a masters later on but you probably have to go 8 years if...

Avoiding "degree mills", seeking real degree! [ 9 Answers ]

I started as an education major in the State University of NY Oswego. I made an unusual, and perhaps unwise decision to put my learning in first place, and made no efforts to get a degree. I read "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" by Ivan Illich, and got turned on to his untraditional, radical approach to...

What do I do with my degree? [ 13 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, Thank you for including me in your forum. I have been battling for the past year to get a job that corresponds with my degree. I have a bachelor of Social Sciences degree and majored in Psychology and Sociology. I have applyied to so many jobs but every single one of them requires...

View more questions Search