Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    runnawaygal Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Guy Friend Issue?
    There's this guy at school. We used to be friends at least we seemed to be... but now he's like saying that we have nothing in common which isn't true and that to stop talking to him in front of his friends and at school just say hi. Only time I can talk to him is on Facebook. A lot of people have been calling me his ex-girlfriends' name. He does like to stare at me though which is creepy. So should I quit talking to him? Or..
    Mamao2 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Jun 12, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Hmm... this is a tough one. How much do you want to be friends with him? If you must, just talk to him on Facebook until he smartens up and realizes what a great friend you probably are. If not, just move on from him and hang out with your other friends.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Why doesn't he want to talk to you in front of his friends?

Jun 12, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamao2
    Hmm... this is a tough one. How much do you want to be friends with him? If you must, just talk to him on Facebook until he smartens up and realizes what a great friend you probably are. If not, just move on from him and hang out with your other friends.
    How much? Well quite a bit...

Jun 12, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJizzle
    why doesnt he want to talk to you in front of his friends?
    No clue. That's one thing that really confuses me.
    Mamao2 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Jun 12, 2007, 07:00 PM
    Doesn't sound like he is a true friend. But try asking him if he wants to hang out and see what he says.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by runnawaygal
    No clue. That's one thing that really confuses me.
    Drop him like a bad habit... he's not a real friend, he's just an @sshole. You are better than that and you don't need so-called "friends" like that in your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is dating a guy way to old for her [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, my friend is 14. She is dating a junior this year, she is a freshman. Anyway, this is her 4th b/f, 2nd real b/f, and within a week of going out he is grabbing her on her... backside. I am worried, I think she is either afraid of making him angry (he is a 3rd degree black belt), or she...

My friend stole my guy [ 17 Answers ]

What shall I do my friend stole my guy and I want him back what shall I do has anyone got any advice ? :confused:

Friend issue... Again! [ 5 Answers ]

I got into a HUGE argument with my all-time best friend, and we haven't spoken in a year. We are thinking of being friends again... Do u think it's possible, we could go back to being best friends? I mean, not right away, but eventually?

Desperate to get a guy Friend [ 2 Answers ]

I am at the age where guys and girls go out and have fun, as for me... I have no guy friends whatsoever!! I have my eye on this guy whom I liked for a while, and I really want to become his friend. Every time I'm alone with him we are shy and sometimes we talk about little things. Next time I want...

My best guy friend? Is it going to work? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I've been friends with a guy for 1yr and 4mnths now.. We started being friends, because he went through a difficult breakup and me too, so we helped each other.. since then we've become BEST BEST friends. We are totally comfortable with each other. We started kissing and it was just kind of...

View more questions Search