Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PaulC Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Weather History
    Any one know a web site that tells how many inches of rain fell in a perticular time
    Frame in a certain area?

I live in Fishkill NY
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2007, 10:30 PM
    You don't state where you are, the met office has records for the UK here: Met Office: Historic station data

I can't find a similar thing for parts of the US, where are you interested in?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2007, 11:34 PM
    Here is one that does that in the U.S. if that is where you are and the country about which you are concerned.

Welcome to The Weather Underground : Weather Underground

The links for the history are under "History & Almanac."

It looks like you can go back many years for some locations as far as the history of the weather is concerned.

I have seen someone who is part of the set-up to record the weather conditions where they were at to contribute to information on the site that is referenced above. They have measuring devices and also a live camera in their back yard to record things as they are happening in real time. It pretty neat!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HK weather [ 2 Answers ]

How is the weather in HK now?

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Working on cold weather [ 4 Answers ]

Hi: Even when this question is not related to aviation technical issues, I'd like to ask to any A&P mechanic who have worked in cold weather conditions (24°F-35°F aprox) outside of a hangar, about what clothes are good to keep me warm enough to handle the cold when the job is outdoors,and at the...

Not sure weather I'm pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys hope you can help. Wrote ages ago about not having a period. Been nearly 5 months now. Have one son already so you would think I should know weather I'm pregnant or not. Think my mind is playing tricks on me because the urine tests are saying I'm not. The last couple of months, my...

Weather [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bios wireless weather station ce1177 without manual can anyone help

View more questions Search