Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bauman92 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2005, 10:22 AM
    Were we meant to be?
    undefined I Am wanting to know if my and my b/f will get married. We have only been dating fro a little over 2 months but i feal something for him. I am a Scorpio and his birthday is February 9th (not sure what he is :p ). I don't necesarily need to know if we will get married. but just somethign about our relationship... Please and Thank-you!
    -Alyssa
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Jun 7, 2005, 08:14 AM
    Will I get married
    My 1st question would be, what is lacking in your life that you feel a need to marry after only knowing thisyoung man for a short amount of time.
    You dear one have a gift to work on while you are on this planet. You are right around the corner form discovering your gift. Like it should start happening any day now if it hasn't already. That is the energy you feel it is not coming from the excitement of being with this bfriend.
    You still have much schooling and hard work(it will not be work for you because it is something you love to do) to accomplish, others will try to discourage you and distract you but you must carry on with this gift or yoy will never be happy in your life. Right now you are totally bored and this new energy nis bubbbling over just beneath the surface. Wait. It is worth it and of bo friend happens to come along fine. But don't push and pull him you have others that really need your help and that you can really helpwith your gift. There is a man but I don't see it as him unless he really changes and grows up. This one seems to be commitment phobic. Peace ranieri

Jun 7, 2005, 12:58 PM
    Thanks
    Thank-you!!

Jun 9, 2005, 11:24 AM
    A ?
    How do you know that it is a young man? And I was just curious to see how far our relationship will go... how far will it go?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The addiction I was never meant to have [ 10 Answers ]

The addiction, I face is hard for me to say but masterbaiting. I was so good and made it almost 2 years and ti started up again. It now ahs becaome this repititve stupidty. I want to , I But I know I don't want to. And the sin, and the horrible pain and ye I keep doing it. And I think it is a...

Age-Old Question: Is everything meant to be? [ 4 Answers ]

Are the events that occur and the people we meet things that are meant to be, or do they all occur by chance? I believe in God, but because of that I have a hard time deciding whether we are all on a destined path or whether the things that happen occur due to coincidence and with no particular...

Do you think he meant it? [ 16 Answers ]

On New Years Eve - I was Djing until 12am. My boyfriend came down with his friends until 11pm and then went on somewhere else afterwards. He told me he would be back before 12 regardless of his friends as he wanted to see the New year in with me - and that he did bless him. We went to meet his...

He's been meant to me [ 3 Answers ]

I need all the advice I can get. This guy I'm going to call nick is driving me insane. I love him and he doesn't even like me. He knows how I feel and doesn't seem to care. I have tried to talk to him about it but he has seemed kind of distant lately. So I don't know what to do. He is also being a...

View more questions Search