Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GreenOne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 01:38 PM
    L-Glutathione, Vitamin C, skin Whitening - Dosage
    I am a Caucasian woman with Polycystic Ovarian Disease. As a result I have to take birth control pills to control my hormone levels and control this disease. Unfortunately, I have what can be best described as brown stained skin in various areas that are mostly private and after sun exposure with SPF45 I get brown blotches all over my face much much larger than freckles.

I am interested in trying L-Glutathione and Vitamin C to try to remove the brown patches, brown stains and even out my skin tone. My problem is the dosage information is confusing.

Can anyone suggest or direct me to some information that would let me know what dosage of each I should be taking to help my problem and also suggest a brand. I'm located in Ontario, Canada
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 27, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenOne
    I am a Caucasian woman with Polycystic Ovarian Disease. As a result I have to take birth control pills to control my hormone levels and control this disease. Unfortunately, I have what can be best described as brown stained skin in various areas that are mostly private and after sun exposure with SPF45 I get brown blotches all over my face much much larger than freckles.

I am interested in trying L-Glutathione and Vitamin C to try to remove the brown patches, brown stains and even out my skin tone. My problem is the dosage information is confusing.

Can anyone suggest or direct me to some information that would let me know what dosage of each I should be taking to help my problem and also suggest a brand. I'm located in Ontario, Canada
    Find a reputable seller, I use Gluta-C it is located in US but they ship Internationally.
    beWHITEnow Posts: 4, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 26, 2007, 10:46 PM
    I sell GLUTA-C. Please email me for more info.
    joody Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 01:48 PM
    Please tell us about the best brand of Glutathione.. in US?
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Feb 23, 2008, 03:37 PM
    l-gluathione will not change the color of your skin
    joody Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 04:52 PM
    Please tell us about the best brand of Glutathione.. in US?
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Feb 23, 2008, 05:11 PM
    Everything that you can take orally will not lighten your skin.. thats a fact..

My dermatologist said that
    mona4white Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 11:23 PM
    Mono_att : there are people who has lighten their skin to a good extent, I mean close to satisfied, although do you think glucta steroids will be more effective then pills? Can you ask your derms...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Glutathione skin whitening pill [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know what is the best skin whitening pill that really works? That will lighten my skin at least two shades.I have very dark brown skin my parents are from jamacia. Most of the skin whitening pill state that I would need to take 500 mg of glutathione pill for at least 2 years, two...

L-glutathione ,Vitamin C 1000mg IV injections for skin Lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everybody I've read about skin lightening complexion " L-glutathione pills (normally sold in 1 bottle of 500mg L-glutathione containing 500 pills in total at a cost of about USD275-300 per bottle), most people prefer to take L-glutathione injections (400mg IV/IM). Vitamin C 1000mg IV...

View more questions Search