Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 12, 2007, 11:47 AM
    Recommended Camera?
    I know this "forum" is about computers but I wanted to ask a question about a digital camera so hopefully someone can help me.

I want to buy a DIGITAL CAMERA that can take multiple pictures at once... I hate waiting for it to take the picture wait for the flash show the picture and then reset to take another

Ex:
    If I throw a ball to my dog I want to see EVERY or close to EVERY movement it takes for him to catch it:::: I don't want to cross my fingers and hope that I get him catching the ball

Do you know any cameras that can do that?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2007, 12:09 PM
    A Nikon D40 or any type of Digital SLR, but they're not cheap.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 12, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Most digital cameras have a "burst" mode that will take several shots in sequence.

P.S. I've moved this to the Photography forum.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jun 12, 2007, 01:30 PM
    You can turn off the preview in most point and shoot cameras so that you can take the next shot immediately after it finishes writing the last one. I'm sot sure these cameras are all that good for multi-action shot - but the burst mode might be what you are looking for.

I would also recommend a digital SLR. You can keep tracking the action in the viewfinder while taking each shot - just like you used to with a regular 35mm film SLR camera.
    ncrdhead Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 08:17 AM
    I am really fond of Kodak EasyShare cameras. I just bought my second one and it is awsome!! It is a Z712 IS, and cost $300! It is a 7.1mp with a 12x zoom. The zoom is so great! There are a lot of different features with this camera to include the burst, it has fast click-to-capture (0.26 sec.) OH and the panarama stitch mode is soooo cool! Anyway I hope this helps! Good luck!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Digital Camera problems [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Fujifilm Finefix A340 digital camera. Instructions have been lost,, and I can't seem to be able to download pictures from the Camera to my Computer... Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Wayne

Digital Camera Not Seen [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me why one computer has no problems downloading pics from a Kodak Digital EasyShare CX6330 camera, but another one will not see the camera. Adobe PhotoShop Album Starter Edition 3.0, and Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard, they both tell me that there is no camera, Roxio Capture...

Best Digital Camera for less than $500 [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking to purchase the best digital camera I can for less than $500. While I am especially taken by the features offered by the SONY MVC CD-350 (disc type) the sales people I have talked to seem to prefer the Fuji FinePix 55000 or the FinePix A310 which are both "stick type"?? Thanks. Ponton

Digital camera [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a goodmans g-shot 3003cc for xmas Have installed the drivers cd, there's a bit on iy which I ticked says "decode all supported fourccs(divx,dx50,mp4v) Have ticked this, when I plug the camera in , instructions say to open folder to veiw files using windows explorer , but this cannot...

View more questions Search