Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jun 12, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Cramps in between periods
    I have always heard that some women have cramps in between their period, most likely on the days they are ovulating. Luckily for me I have never experienced this, although I have horrible periods. The first day of my last period was May 28th. For the past 2 days I have had cramps and those "period feelings"(best way I can think to describe it). I am normally on a 28 day cycle, which would put me ovulating June 10th. I should say, but I don't think it matters, that I had sex on the 6th, 9th, and 10th and am not on birth control. Are these cramps and "period feelings" me ovulating? And is it common to never have experienced this and then all the sudden experience it?

Check out some similar questions!

Cramps when jogging [ 3 Answers ]

When I jog, my feet tend to cramp. Even though I have good jogging shoes, I think the pain is more based on my form. Does anyone have suggestions for someone who tends to balance their weight on the outer edges of the feet? And before I get impossilby simple answers, like "Try to concentrate...

There are lot of Questions I've got to ask (late periods twice in a row, cramps) [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know how most girls "mistake spotting for their period" is that because its kind of a lot of blood? Well anyway I've been having a lot of pains for the past 5 days my period is late, and Last months my period was late again but came a week later I took a test and it said I wasn't...

Cramps and bleeding. [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if this happened to someone before, but all this week I've been having cramps, and when I go to the restroom and pi I bleed, I'm suppost to have my period next week. And all of this started after I had sex with my boyfriend.

Heavy Periods, then Two periods? Emotional! [ 2 Answers ]

I have always had normal periods until now. I just turned 36 on Jan. 11, 2007. During Oct & Nov of 06 my monthly cycle was normal expect that I noticed I had heavy bleeding and more cramping. (heavy meaning soaking 1 or more tampon per hour). Dec was back to normal. Great. Well happy birthday to...

Where did the cramps go? [ 2 Answers ]

I am now about 5 weeks pregnant. Have had cramping pretty much every day for the past week (it comes and goes). I have also had sore breasts. Today I have no cramping at all. Is this cause for concern? My breast are still sore though. Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.