Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amfishbu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Fin aid for felons
    Is there aid available for convicted felons?
    Mlquickel Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jul 19, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Here is a place that will help with finanaces, not sure if it is just a Pennsylvania thing but you can check.

"Office of Vocational Rehabilitation"
    (800) 442.0949

Mike
    Mlquickel Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jul 19, 2007, 05:06 PM
    Forgot to mention if your grants & loans privelages were revoked your basically screwed!
    lillard23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 09:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amfishbu
    Your not screwed you just have to researach it. I'm doing the same now. In the state of Texas the state will pay 100 percent of college for you if you are a felon to "get felons on the right track of life" all you have to do is take a test and fail it. I can not find info. On this though. I know it exsists I just am having trouble finding the info. And if you don't live in Texas I'm sure other states have programs just like it.
    jayvega Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 08:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amfishbu
    I am in the same boat but I earned an associates degree since I got out but want to get a bachelors in business/accounting/finance without getting more than the 20ish K debt that I have already. If you find out something let me know. I'm in pittsburgh,pa
    freebird1021 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 10:10 AM
    [QUOTE=amfishbu]Is there aid available for convicted felonsi'm newly out of prison,I have not been able to find employment I've recently been taken to court for child support,have fine,suoervision fee where do I find help/employment
    freebird1021 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlquickel
    Here is a place that will help with finanaces, not sure if it is just a Pennsylvania thing but you can check.

"Office of Vocational Rehabilitation"
    (800) 442.0949

Mike
    How do they help what do I need to do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial aid / scholarships for felons? [ 1 Answers ]

What, if any, financial aid or scholarships are available for a recently released felon?

Passport for felons [ 2 Answers ]

:) My fiancée and I want to go to mexico for a honeymoon. He is a convicted felon, is their anyway for him to obtain a passport?

Personal Fin Stmt [ 1 Answers ]

I am setting up our personal financial statement using Peachtree. 1. I'm entering a beginning je to setup investment balances; I debit the investment account (other assets) - what is the credit account? 2. Soon I will be closing one of the investment accounts and will need to credit the...

View more questions Search