Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiffkatz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 10:32 AM
    TOO wet
    My husband and I have been trying to conceive and our one major problem is I get too wet too fast and there is no sensation for him. We can't think of a thing to do to help this...
    I know there are lotions to help a female who doesn't get wet at all but is there something that could help "dry it up"?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2007, 10:59 AM
    Hello tiff:

Speaking as a fellow, I have no idea what your husband is talking about. For me, the wetter the better. Personally, I HATE dry p****y. Dry isn't good. It's like sandpaper. It's no fun. In 30 years when you CAN'T get wet, he's not going to like it either.

I don't know. Sorry. I wasn't much help.

excon
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2007, 12:49 PM
    Not that I've heard of. Count your blessings however, the plus side is the act will last much longer under these conditions.
    tommeitz Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 01:00 PM
    I would suggest you start using the Kegal exercise to tighten you up. My wife was the same way when she was alive and never exercise herself down there. My girlfriend now is fifty, and that is what she does at work when standing around. She can tighten up so much it makes me come out of her when we make love. LOL
    Donnica Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Aug 1, 2007, 05:04 PM
    I have been pregnant before and I teach a lot of people about sex ed. Being wet is a GOOD thing. It helps the sperm swim up the canal faster and easier so your "expiration date" lol for the sperm to die doesn't seem so harmfull. Men should love a WET sensation down there I really don't understand why your husband doesn't.:eek:
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 06:31 PM
    The wetness you describe could be due to your ovulation date-it is supposed to be this way.

Your partner may need to readjust his concept of what is nice-maybe a little less selfishness on his part may help. Drying up is not the issue here, some more time spent with foreplay and "Lovemaking" rather than concentration on conception may help.
    Chelllove143 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 08:43 AM
    I don't know.. makes no sense to me.. I thought that's what men wanted... I've never heard any complaining about the cootiepop being too wet...
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelllove143
    I dunno..makes no sense to me..I thought thats what men wanted...I've never heard any complaining about the cootiepop being too wet...
    Most do... never heard a guy commenting to another guy about a woman he dated being too wet either.
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Aug 2, 2007, 12:22 PM
    Maybe just stop in the middle ever once in a while and wipe the outside with a soft towel and then go at it again. Changing positions might help also but as soon as he does his thing. Flip over on your back and prop your hips up with a pillow. Helps the little boogers get to the right spot!
    Nosnosna Posts: 434, Reputation: 103

Aug 3, 2007, 01:02 PM
    It's possible to get around this using alternative stimulation. Toys, such as a penis ring, can increase the sensations without changing anything about the woman. Other options (assuming he's not dead set against such things, like many men are) include anal beads/plugs for him... again, these simply increase his pleasure without changing anything about the partner.

There's also the simple option of bringing him close to orgasm using other methods (hand, mouth, etc), then inserting the penis for the grand finale. Since it's a short duration, you can simulate what he seems to need by making a ring around the base of his penis with your thumb and forefinger, and let him thrust through that into your vagina... this will combine the extra sensation he needs with the penetration needed for conception.

I do hope you have a healthy love life aside from this one issue... it would be a shame to miss out on the sexual side of your relationship over something like this.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Aug 6, 2007, 12:04 AM
    It sounds like most of you clearly understand the problem and have given great answers however I am still confused.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2007, 10:38 AM
    I do agree that there is such a thing as too wet.

For ex, sex in a bath or in a pool is great fun. Hot tubs, in my opinion are too warm for anything other than a quick fix. But while the sensations are different and interesting, I personally think that there is diminished feeling with a lot of wetness... likewise if you use too much lubricant or if the person was, perhaps, too wet.

A little friction goes a long ways.

So I think I know what you are saying... yes, lubricated is good for both, and too dry is not fun for either person.

But you need a little traction when on the road. Hydroplaning isn't fun. Same with sex.

I'm afraid I don't know about anything that decreases lubrication or wetness.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2007, 10:50 AM
    So he's getting too soft too soon?

Different positions help?

Have him lay on the bed, facing the ceiling. You lay on him with your back to his front, facing the ceiling. It won't be the most comfortable thing for you, but try it. So you are laying on him like he is laying on the bed.

His legs should be spread outside of yours. You will have to insert him into you or help him ease you in. if you need to sit up to do this, OK, just be careful how you sit. Anyway, he's now inside you and you are laying on him. Your rear against his pelvis, your head near his. It helps to angle yourself a little off center, and a pillow or two to support your head, by his shoulder, is useful.

At this point he should rock you toward his head and feet. You don't have to do much there. The curve of your rear should put perfect pressure on his pelvis. He can squeeze and open his legs to change the "grip" on his guy and guys, he has full access to your breasts, neck, ears. If you can, crank your head around later, if he seems to like it, and bite at his ear or use your tongue to drive him over the edge. Again, not easy for you to do, but it might be the right combo for him.

And if this position does anything for you... as hell be hitting the g spot and he can stim you at your chest, neck, ears, you might want to reach down and self stimulate at the c!itoris. As much as it isn't a typical female power position, as there is absolutely no pressure on the pubic bone or c!itoris, you still might be able to get there.

Just something to think about.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 11:01 AM
    If your main concern is trying to conceive... you need that wetness... its your body's way of preparing to move the sperm up to reach your egg... without it, the chances of you getting pregnant are slim. Maybe try foreplay for awhile, that way he will be closer to orgasming and it may not cause a problem :)
    2personal Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Jan 21, 2008, 01:26 PM
    This sounds a little strange, you say your trying to conceive, and he's having trouble with sensation, maybe he's having trouble with becoming a parent for the first time or a parent again, I am a father of three, and it is a scary thing... becoming a father, if being scared of becoming a parent is not the case, and I was in his position, I would have you in the doggy position, and masterbate behind you, and when the time was right I would insert as far as possible, and hopefully the jobs a gooden, and I say doggy position, because I thing this is the best position to conceive, because of the angle your in and with gravity on the sperms side, there is less chance of leakage, and to reduce the chance of leakage, you should stay in this position for one week, lol only joking, but you should stay in this position for a few minutes, can't really say how long, that would be up to you. Good Luck.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2008, 01:40 PM
    A guy who complains about juicy intercourse? Doesn't that beat all? :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand why I can't get wet [ 12 Answers ]

I am 20 and I have been dating my boyfriend for a little over 6 months. I love having sex with him but I don't understand why I don't get wet on my own. We have to use lubrication to help with it. He does foreplay and it feels good sometimes, but I just never seem to get wet from it. He is starting...

Too wet [ 3 Answers ]

I was having sex and he was in there pretty deep and I didn't not have the orgasm that I normally have, I don't think I had one at all but I was very wet afterward. There was a HUGE spot on the sheets and it happened twice in the same night and that has never happened before, what was it? And is...

Wet! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I have a problem or not... during sex I get very, very, very wet... it seems a little abnormal... is there anything I can do to tone down the moistness?

Wet lint [ 1 Answers ]

Why is the lint in my dryer vent still wet?

Wall gets wet [ 2 Answers ]

Every time when showering the wall outside of curtain get wet. I bought the curve rod to help with this problem but its still gets wet. Can't figure out where the water is coming from. Any ideas on this?

View more questions Search