Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    regis47 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 10:11 AM
    OTR Driving Jobs for a Felon
    I have a felony (non-violent sex offense) from 2001. I have a class B CDL bit I want the drive OTR. I keep hearing there are companies that will hire me... but where are they? Will anyone give me the names of three or four that will? I have a clean MVR and until recently drove a Straight Truck for a DHL contractor (3/2004 to 1/2007).

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

Can a felon go to the uk [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I were planing to go to london for my b day next year I was wondering if conficted felons can go to the uk

Can A Felon Be Bonded [ 11 Answers ]

Can a person with a felony conviction that occurred over 45 years ago be bonded. The conviction did not have anything to do with theft.

A convicted felon marrying another felon [ 2 Answers ]

I am a felon and my fiance' has just been picked up by the feds and we were going to get married in 2 weeks. I am wondering if I can still marry him in the federal jail. I know that the government shuns felons around other felons but, we have 3 kids together and I would think that they would allow...

CDL Driver hunting an OTR job [ 2 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon (Obtaining property by false pretense) (BAD CHECKS) and I an seeking to continue my LEGAL career as a CDL OTR driver, does anyone have a clue who might perhaps hire me? I'm an excellent driver w/ a clean North Carolina DMV Report.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.