Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darniboy Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jun 12, 2007, 09:07 AM
    I no I'm going to fail I feel so dum
    I'm sitting my moch gcsc's this month and I am so scared having to take in so much information for my 10 exams. Plus I'm predicted c's and d's but truth is teachers don't believe in me I can do so much better than that . I feel like a failure exams especially german welsh french and maths are really hard and I'm scared in case I fail and let my parents down any advice I would really appreciate it? Xx
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2007, 09:15 AM
    Gcse's are nothing compared to A levels, but as long as you revise as best you can, i.e do lots of past papers for them you will do yourself justice
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Show them how wrong they are. I find that practicing lots of past papers helps, it lets you get the same kind of questions as you will be asked in the exams (but make sure the questions are the same as on your syllabus).

Ask your teachers for help finding past questions if you are having trouble find any. Your teachers are there to help you, use them. Be proactive in your revision.

Once you have your mock results, you can look at the marks in each area and revise areas that you got wrong again, make sure you will be stronger on those areas for the real thing!

Good luck!!
    miichaaeelaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 12, 2007, 10:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by darniboy
    im sitting my moch gcsc's this month and i am so scared having to take in so much information for my 10 exams. plus im predicted c's and d's but truth is teachers dont belive in me i can do so much better than that . i feel like a failure exams especially german welsh french and maths are really hard and im scared incase i fail and let my parents down any advice i would really appreciate it? xx
    Every one gets scared for exams... even I have 5 this year and yeah I'm stressed too. You have to iknow that you won't let your parents down as long as they know you tried. Just keep studying and think positivly trust me you'd be surprised how much just thinking positivly will effect you during a test. I guarantee you will get a much better grade if you go in telling yourself you know it all.
    Mandmo Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Sep 9, 2007, 05:52 PM
    My parents tell them that if they know that I gave it my all 100% that is all that they could ask from me. Never put yourself down, you'll do great! It you prepare yourself you'll do fine. And don't get good marks for your paretns, get good marks for yourself! Its your life and you earned it and being proud of yourself will make your parents proud too!
    think_pink Posts: 124, Reputation: 5

Sep 9, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Show them how wrong they are ! Study listen in class and all that stuff work more on the arias that are a bit harder and if you work hard it always pays off!
    Just be confident , if you keep saying your going to fail you will but if your a bit confident that you won't fail you won't
    Just believe in yourself and study ! Gudd luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fail to start Windows from MS DOS [ 8 Answers ]

This problem concerns an Aptiva machine(serial 90-OH-133). By accident I clicked the MS-DOS icon in "My Computer" and of course it opend in MS-DOS and then would not let me return to Windows 98. No matter what coding I put in front of the DOS promt it failed. I have been at the...

PHP Sanity check fail [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I'm using exponent cms for my website.. During installation it performs the sanity checking and found 3 folders are not readable/writable... Even though I've already set these folder/files as 777(readable/writable) in my web server, It still show these errors.. I can't find...

Floppy disk fail [ 3 Answers ]

I'm just putting a computer togather now when I turn on the computer after it's done all it's check it'tells me floppy disk fail how can I fix that?

Don [ 2 Answers ]

Was hoping someone would have replied, there are many helpful techs who post replies here, and I just want to make sure that my unit is OK and the compressor doesn't get damaged, I posted this: Last winter the heat wasn’t keeping up with the set temp, the outside fan came on, but the compressor...

Fail to access the router [ 6 Answers ]

Please, I need an advice :confused: I fail to access the router, I type my default gateway in IE, but it returns in no results. In the house I live, we are connnected to the internet from one person, is it possible to configure router from my computer? I need to open some ports :D

View more questions Search