Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saigirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 08:29 AM
    Wants to move on,but its hard
    I would like to know on how does one get over a pain of partner that has cheated on you(in marriage) and you have forgiven,but still have these funny feelings about the whole thing? I still love my partner and we trying to move on with our lives,but sad thing is I keep on thinkingabout it. I want to fully move on with our lives and love him without any issues.
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Jun 12, 2007, 11:56 AM
    The question is: Have you really forgiven him?
    When you do then it will be easier to forget. You have to leave the past in the past and move on, without constantly looking in the back mirror, after all there is nothing you can do to change the past, but what you can change your attitude.

It's all about the way you think about it.

Good luck
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Jun 12, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Trust is the key to a good marriage, and he has broken your trust. It takes time to try to rebuild it. I tried to forgive my husband after he cheated on me, we tried for a while but it didn't work for me. One day you might trust him again but you can't make yourself trust him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace existing hard drive with upgrade to larger hard drive? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you replace existing hard drive for a larger one and how to save info on existing device?

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Can I move them? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this site, my cat has just had here kittens 2 days ago, and there under our bed and keep us up at night would it be OK to move them, as I am scared she may attack them or something if I do, and also it might sound abit thick but do the kittens at that age go to the loo.:confused:

Is It To Soon To Move On [ 7 Answers ]

Ok This Is Kandy, And I Really Like This Guy. He Is 20 ,and I Told You All About My Ex Who Hit Me ,and We Have Been Over For 1.5years, And I Need To Know If I Should Go For It.ok Well My Brother His This Friend That Is Always Over At My Grandmothers House,and The Other Night We Were Talking, And...

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

View more questions Search