Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leblancl67 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 06:31 AM
    Hair test
    Will Benadryl, Alieve or Amoxicillin show up as anything in a hair folicle test?
    1busymaniam Posts: 29, Reputation: 6

Jun 12, 2007, 07:38 AM
    Hello ,
    I can only tell you about urine screens . In my monitoring program , I am discouraged from taking Benadryl . I have never been tested for Benadryl but they do have the option . If I were to test for Benadryl I could confess to taking it , list it on the chain of custody form .
    Now if this really is a problem then offer to speak with the Medical Review Officer or MRO . You can confess to him , have a good reason and the MRO can accept your Benadryl use or you violate / fail your drug test .
    You can always Google or Yahoo if this is a frequent test , monitoring .
    Good luck... Russell
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Hello l:

When conducting drug tests, certain drugs have to be looked for. In other words, every drug in one's system won't automatically show up on a drug screen. Besides, the drugs you're talking about aren't illegal and they're sold over the counter. They wouldn't be tested for.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol and hair test [ 10 Answers ]

Does alcohol show up in a hair test? And does it also show up ina urine test ifyou were to drink right before you peed?

Hair follicle test [ 5 Answers ]

Hair follicle test- I am currently trying to get another job and ii know they give hair follicle tests. I probably won't have to take the test for another two to three weeks. About three weeks ago I smoked marijuana with a friend. Just took a couple of pulls off a one-hitter. That is it. I...

Hair follicle test [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't smoked weed in 2 years but on Saturday I hit it 4 times and took 4 pill how could I pass with over the counter or any thing I can buy at a store I have to take a hair drug on Tuesday

Hair Folicle Test [ 5 Answers ]

Both my husband and I have used meth over the last 2 years. Our employer is requesting volumtary testing of all employees. It will be either a urine or hair follicle test and managed randomly. My question is since I have long hair and he gets his cut often, isn't he less likely to produce a...

Hair test [ 2 Answers ]

The last time I did any kind of drug was on Feb. 13th, I had a hair follicle test done on May 18th. The test is suppose to go back 3 months. Would that be March, April and May or do you think Feb. 13th is going to show up?

View more questions Search