Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xjaydex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 06:17 AM
    How do I get a boy to fall in love with me?
    I like this boy he's younger than me and he likes my sister I asked him out but he said no I'm totally and completely in love with him I think he's sooooooooooo cute and peng I really want him to like me can you help me please tell me how I can get him to fall in love with me.:p
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2007, 06:25 AM
    You can't make anyone fall in love with you. He knows you are interested, so play it cool and see what happens.
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Jun 12, 2007, 07:51 AM
    What age are you?
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Jun 12, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Try to let a little time pass and reevaluate this. Maybe time will change his views.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Hes not intereted. This seems nothing but a high school crush, an infactuation. Keep yourself away from him and busy. In time you will meet someone.

I am sorry to say also, you cannot make anyone love you, if you have no choice though, be fun, bubbly, flirting and enjoy any time you have with him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How fast do people fall in love? [ 9 Answers ]

Sometimes everything falls into place and love happens so fast, and sometimes it builds over time. How quickly have you fallen in love?

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

Why do fools fall in love 90s remake [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew who remade the above song in the 90s?

How do I fall in love again? [ 8 Answers ]

I was with a guy for almost two years and we were in love within two months. To me our relationship was great but he had a bunch of insicurities. As a result of this it causued us to have a hard horrible break up. He said and did things that I would have never thought he would have done to me. It...

Lyrics for "let's stop before we fall in love" [ 1 Answers ]

Help! Could someone please give me the lyrics to "let's stop before we fall in love?" I've been unsuccessful in searchin got it on the internet. The first couple of lines go, "I belong to her, you belong to him. We keep on playing a game we'll never win. We've got to stop, before the hurt...

View more questions Search