Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RSmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 05:18 AM
    Outlook 2003: Shared Calendars
    Hello,
    I have a sticky problem that just doesn't make sense. We have a shared "Staff Calendar" where everyone can access it to schedule a variety of activities. When I tried to add the shared calendar to one user, I get back an error message saying the folder can'r be found.

I have double and triple checked the rights and permissions, and they are in order. But no matter how I approach the problem, Outlook still will not accept the Shared Calendar.

Any suggestions on where to look for an answer??

Rex
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2007, 06:33 AM
    This type of issue is unique, but mt advice is to get help from Microsoft support staff.

Try this link >>, and search for the proper document... ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exporting my Calender from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2000 [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me :) I've been wanting to export my outlook 2003 calender to my outlook 2000. I have researched some topics and found this... Create a new personal folder Outlook 2000 compatible PST file by clicking: File New Outlook Data File Create an Outlook 97 - 2002...

Outlook 2003 Archiving [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone used the "archive" utility? As we have sold one of the companies that I worked for, what I want to do is... 1. Backup/archive my inbox to a cd. 2. Remove all inbox folders from the server. (running out of room) How do you restore your achieved items? Will a restored .pst...

Outlook 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need help in finding fix for the following error message when I am trying to print. Line 228 Char 1 Error: the specified module could not be found. Code 0 Url: res://c:\windows\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dllg Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

View more questions Search