Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iamphilip Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 05:12 AM
    Health Insurance for Senior citizens in India.
    I would like to know which health insurance is good for senior citizens.

My requirements are the following.

1) I am looking for a long term perspective. Would like to renew the policy for next 8-12 years. So the policy should be Renewable till the age of 70/75 years.

2) Pre-existing diseases should be covered within the shortest period of renewal. For ICICI it's usually 4 years. Do we have anything that has 2 years or so?

3) Good service. Most of the public sector insurance are hopeless.

4) Policy with family floater. I would like to insure my parents aged 58 and 56 with one insurance policy.

Please let me know which all policies are good?
    If anyone has a comparative study, please post that also.
    Manish Jaiswal Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 12:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by iamphilip
    I would like to know which health insurance is good for senior citizens.

My requirements are the following.

1) I am looking for a long term perspective. Would like to renew the policy for next 8-12 years. So the policy should be Renewable till the age of 70/75 years.

2) Pre-existing diseases should be covered within the shortest period of renewal. For ICICI it's usually 4 years. Do we have anything that has 2 years or so?

3) Good service. Most of the public sector insurance are hopeless.

4) Policy with family floater. I would like to insure my parents aged 58 and 56 with one insurance policy.

Please let me know which all policies are good?
    If anyone has a comparative study, please post that also.
    Hi Philip..

The best place to get product comparison is Bonsai India InsuranceMall.

The InsuranceMall I Opener could be your second step to get critical reviews on Insurance, particularly Health Insurance. Here is the quick link for your access.

Which is the Best Health Insurance Policy available for Individuals in India?

Good luck with your Health Insurance Purchase.

Cheers!

Manish

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health insurance for Senior Citizens [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for a Health Insurance policy in INDIA to cover my Family of 3 and my Senior Citizen Parents. Can any Insurance company in INDIA, cover my parents as well who are above 60 yrs of age, and proved a cover to the entire family.

Health insurance for Senior Citizens [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for a Health Insurance policy to cover my Family of 3 and my Senior Citizen Parents. Can any Insurance company cover my parents as well who are above 60 yrs of age, and proved a cover to the entire family.

Name of a 1970's Movie about Senior Citizens [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to find out the name of a movie I saw on HBO in the mid 70's. It was about a bunch of old people living in an apartment building, they were getting evicted so they started killing the men that were trying to evict them. They actually buried one of there victims in cement. Can...

Senior health plan [ 3 Answers ]

I am a senior. My wife is 60. I have a 16 yr old daughter living at home.Don't have a health plan. Is there help financially for me for health care

Senior Health Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

I receive O.A.S. & C.P.P.(Saskatchewan,Canada) My wife is not eligible yet, We have a 16 year old daughter still living at home. I have no medical insurance. Is there anything out there for me? Thanks

View more questions Search