Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leilaa111 Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jun 12, 2007, 04:49 AM
    How many profits and messengers do we have
    What is the difernce between a profit and a messenger how many profits and messengers do we have and who has a higher level .can a muslim marry a christan or jew if she has not converted .if some 1 can name the name the profits and their sons thanku
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2007, 05:04 AM
    Well profit is defined as gross income minus expenses so it really depends on those two numbers.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2007, 05:49 AM
    Ohhhh... it just occurred to me that you meant "prophets".

Here's a link: Prophets

Also: "the number of prophets sent by God is said to have been about 124000" from here CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Mohammed and Mohammedanism (Islam) (check out B - Tenets, (1)
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Jun 13, 2007, 05:09 AM
    There are seven church ages, we are currently in the last age called Laodicea, there were seven prophets and the one for this age was already here.
    cassini Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2007, 03:45 AM
    MORE about islam for please visit this website Islam.com - Home
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 02:18 PM
    As you have asked questions which would need lengthy answers
    Please check this site

www.turntoislam.com

:) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreclosure profits [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and I were having a discussion about homes being foreclosed upon. Let me set up the problem or question. Assume that someone (lets call me Adam) bought a home for $500,000. Adam put down $100,000 and got a loan for $400,000. He made payments for let say one year but then lost his job and...

Who profits from USA-India Nuke Treaty [ 1 Answers ]

In dollars and cents, what companies in the United States will profit from the sale of nuclear components to India?

Non profits grants incentive [ 2 Answers ]

There are non-profits out here who offer down payment and closing costs assistance, However the catch is that the seller has pay the money back, so therefore whether it Be private sellers or builders no one wants to assist in helping the buyer, Is there not One organization out there that will...

How should independants book profits [ 5 Answers ]

I run my business as an independent, not as a corporation. I do not receive a salary. My question: What transaction should I post in order that my Profit/Loss does not continue to grow in the accounts? If, for example, my profit for 2005 is 100,000, of which I spend most of it on personal...

View more questions Search