Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moe06 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 12:54 AM
    Tongue piercing ((barbell))
    My piercer told me to come bak in 2 weeks and he'll change the barbell to a smaller one for free... do you think if ii go back after one week he'll change it as long as the swellin is gone?
    jenlou22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 02:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by moe06
    my piercer told me to come bak in 2 weeks and he'll change the barbell to a smaller one for free...do you think if ii go back after one week he'll change it as long as the swellin is gone??
    I had my tonge done I woyuld take it out it recks your teeth and chips them isn't worth the money I regret badly
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jun 12, 2007, 02:32 AM
    You could certainly go back and ask him, he's the professional and I'm sure he'll let you know whether he's happy to do it or not!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue piercing [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: Ok, so I have been trying to convince my mom that I should get a Tongue Ring, and i don't know how to convince her. If any one has any ideas, please let me know! ~Thanks:confused:

Tongue Piercing [ 35 Answers ]

I just thoguth aobut tongue piercing and began imagining how mad it would be. Having a piece of metal in your mouth. I want to get one of these when I'm older, because its pretty easy to hide, and doesn't make you seem like a punk or anything (unlike eyebrow studs or anything. Can people tell me...

Tongue piercing [ 5 Answers ]

k, ii just got my tongue pierced, and I'm a smoker... but the lady told me ii couldn't smoke until after six months! But I'm not guna be able to go that long without one... so my question is as long as ii rinse my mouth out after I'm through, can ii have a ciggarette? Oh and 6-9-07 at like between...

Tongue piercing twice [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have my tongue pierced once And am thinking about getting it done again But am unsure as it might affect the way I give blowjobs Can anyone help or give any advice on this Thanks Xxx

Tongue piercing [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so I'm going to get my tongue pierced in about a month... does it hurt as bad as an Industrial piercing... What are some things that you had the biggest problem with. What will help deal with the pain..

View more questions Search