Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Jun 11, 2007, 11:05 PM
    Constipated 4 week old kitten
    Hey guys. One of my 4 1/2 week old kittens seems to be constipated there is poo hanging from the anus but he will not push it out. It has been like this for 5 hours now. Can I do anything to help him?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 12, 2007, 03:34 AM
    You can try stimulating him by massaging his tummy. Or take him to the vet asap.
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Jun 14, 2007, 09:01 PM
    The kitten is fine. His new owner stopped by to see him today and named him charles. Poor cat. Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 week old kitten [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have recently received a 5 week old kitten and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how much milk I should be giving her. She is eating solid food but she prefers the milk. She is really small because her mother stopped feeding her so she has lost quite allot of weight. I would really...

My 3 week old kitten has fleas help! [ 10 Answers ]

Hiya my kittens have just caught fleas off a homeless cat I took in and because there so young I don't know what to do I hate fleas there horrible I've just done all my older cats with bobmartin back of the neck stuff but powders and things say not to be used until 12 weeks etc what can I use?...

3 week only kitten [ 2 Answers ]

My three week old kitten is not using his back legs at all, they are spayed out to his sides and he is draging them when he moves - is this normal?

What do I feed my 7 week old kitten? [ 4 Answers ]

Hiya, I just took a kitten from my friend and I have no idea what the best way to feed the kitten is? I get all sorts of ideas from people and I just want to feed him the right way as I do not want to overfeed or underfeed him. Also the maintenance of a kitten? I think I bought the basics but...

6 week old kitten with fleas [ 11 Answers ]

Our new kitten came home with fleas! The vet applied a topical to him, and we were told to vacuum and wash everything he came into contact with. He has been at our house only 36 hours and was in one room- we have done all that the vet told us to do-- will this solve the problem, do you know? ...

View more questions Search