Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cocoyo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 09:37 PM
    Graduate shool in Tx
    I am us citizen, any scholarship I can apply for my MBA?
    Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Well, there aren't that many scholarships for grad school. BUT, call your local public library and ask for the reference department. There is a grad scholarship book, if I remember correctly, that's updated every year or so. Also, ask this question in general because he/she may have some inside info (Reference librarians know all the nooks and crannies in a library... ). And, check with the grad school where you're going. The financial aid office might have info about specific scholarships and grants for your program at that school.
    cocoyo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 10:34 AM
    Thank you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Graduate Programme [ 1 Answers ]

Admission into a masters degree programme in any university in USA without GRE to pursue any of these programme Materials Science and Engineering Biomedical Engineering Metallurgical Engineering Process Engineering

Need 2 credits to graduate [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here's the thing... I was supposed to graduate this year from high school.. I had 2 classes and left at 9:30... I had some difficulty and what not and failed and missed too many days. What should I do about getting my diploma? All I need is 2 credits :( your help would be greatly appreciated.

Graduate degrees [ 3 Answers ]

In order to get a masters degree in a field, is it necessary to have a bachelor's in the same field? For example, if I get a business degree (BBA) from one school, and I get good marks and do well on the MCAT, could I apply and be admitted into Med School?

View more questions Search