Ask
    aatiger3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Envelope jobs
    Our there any real envelope stuffing jobs
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2007, 09:26 PM
    I think most of them have been proven to be a scam. Anytime someone charges you to work for them, you should tell them to go stuff it themselves.
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Jun 15, 2007, 03:56 AM
    I don't believe so, these are more like chain letters promising that you could make a lot of money fast, actually everybody know about these scams by now and not even an idiot will for that lame trick.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jun 15, 2007, 03:59 AM
    Yeah, there are real envelope stuffing jobs, I did it for a week once for a building society, through a temping agency.

But you actually have to go to the places offices, and stuff them there! None of this working from home malarky!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Caulking jobs [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of caulking should I use in the following applications: a. between a tub and a wall b. on a roof c. between 2 ceramic tiles d. between base molding and a wall

Teen jobs. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm fourteen and I really need a job I like the feeling of making my own money.. I have my working papers I just don't no where to look for a job who would hire a 14 year old any suggestions?:D

Applying for Jobs [ 12 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, Well I'm applying for summer jobs at a bunch of fast-food restaurants that are highering. I just wanted to know how long does it normally take for them to call you back? Thanks!

Jobs [ 3 Answers ]

I was on a job for 4 years in October I had problems breathing and the doctor gave me 5 days off with an excuse the job would not except the excuse and counted it towards my attendance I was fired in February and two months later they found the cause a tumor in my head it was removed in July. My...

View more questions Search