Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annettehodges Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 09:11 PM
    Sick Cat
    My daughters cat has been vomiting what can we give him for an upset belly?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 12, 2007, 05:33 AM
    What is he coughing up?

Sometimes my cat regurgitates her food, and if that is the case, don't be alarmed. I think it is something they all do. She is an outdoor cat as well, and quite a good hunter (she leaves me treats from time to time).
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2007, 05:58 AM
    The cat may have hairballs, she may be trying to expel it from her body and causing her to vomit. I know it sounds gross but check in it and see what you find. If this is the case you can prevent some hairballs by brushing daily, buying hairball formula cat food, or hair ball remedy in a tube(can be found in the pet food asile at most grocery stores). I have found as my cats get older this is more of a problem. If the cat is vomiting profusely then it may need to see a vet, there maybe something serious going on. Good luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sick Cat [ 4 Answers ]

This morning when my husband and I woke up to go to work, both of our cats were fine. This was around 7:45 a.m. He and I returned from work around 3:45 this afternoon and one of our cats was acting kind of funny. He did not come to the door when we arived. This kind of worried us. With in about 45...

Sick cat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 9 year old neutered male who has stopped eating and drinking suddenly. No cough noted. He appears healthy and alert though he has been sleeping a lot. He is a housecat and never goes outside. When petting him, he purrs. Yesterday he started taking a few sips of water. He likes...

My cat is sick [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone if you know any good sites to learn about cat diseases please let me know it is VERY ergent. Please and thank you. ♥ sarah

Ok I know but my cat is sick [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a cat form of parvo. If you are not familiar with parvo it is a dog disease, that makes it hard for dogs to move and their neck gets stuck sideways. Please help my cat recently had kittens and I:confused: :confused: don't want it to spread. If you know any diseases please tell me what...

Sick Cat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... Please would anybody be able to give me some advice about my cat. She has just turned 1 and has been really poorly for the last 16 hours she can't eat anything without it coming back up and is not herself. She has drank plenty of water just thought I'd ask for some advice before I take her...

View more questions Search