Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

Jun 24, 2007, 07:28 PM
    Haha your funny, no I actualli started having fun and started thinking about myself instead of her I guess she saw I was having fun which made her jelous? But she would call I'd never pick up and text and I would text back hours later.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2007, 11:03 PM
    I hope it works out for you, but I would be very careful with my heart if I were you. A lot of time they only come back because they miss the attention or they are having a bad day. I hope she is sincere. Best of luck to you.

Hugs, Didi
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 01:26 AM
    Girl watching sounds nice ;] WOW, all the hotties on the beach etc. Unfortunately summer has disappeared here in england :(

O well a trip abroad I will get to show of my hard work in the gym!

Common guys and girls, ex's bah! There all duds, lets go get some fresh meat!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a bit down [ 38 Answers ]

Well, here we go. I'm 13, and I like a girl at school ( lets call her H.). Of course, she doesn't like me *sighs*. I sometimes act strange when I'm with my friends, but whenever she comes around, I just get so depressed. One of my friends doesn't like H . Her friends doesn't like me, nor does...

Dual booting setup of Win Vista Ultimate 64-bit and Win XP Pro 32-bit? [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have Windows Ultimate OEM 64-bit version installed. I have 2 hard drives on my system. My 160GB SATA hard drive has Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit installed and running very well. (C) I have a second hard drive (80GB IDE) on my system which has backup files. I would like to install...

32-bit or 64-bit [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Is Intel Pentium M740 Processor a 32-bit or 64-bit processor? And how important is it to buy a Laptop with 64-bit processor? Thanks, nagananda

View more questions Search