Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    summer27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 06:03 PM
    I want to have a child for someone else
    I want to carry a baby, for another couple but, I having a hard time finding a couple. Any thoughts
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2007, 06:11 PM
    There are surrogate agencies. They will match you with a couple. If you do a Google search - you will be able to find one.
    Good Luck
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jun 11, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by summer27
    I want to carry a baby, for another couple but, I having a hard time finding a couple. any thoughts
    Look for people who are looking to adopt. You should be sure that they will take very good care of the baby and do background checks. All that.
    don8 Posts: 75, Reputation: 16

Jun 12, 2007, 02:46 PM
    There was a man looking for a surrogate on this site a few days ago if you wanted to get in touch with him maybe you could look back at his post under adoption on one of the other pages. I see that it isn't on the first page today.
    LadyB Posts: 320, Reputation: 42

Jun 13, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Purposefully getting pregnant to place the baby for adoption is illegal. You need to have a surrogacy contract in place that meets all of your state's legal requirements.

Try Surrogate Mothers Online, surrogacy or Surrogate Mothers, Inc. for more specific information

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Give up rights to a child--still pay child support? [ 11 Answers ]

I live in Florida and have a question about giving up the rights to a child that has been determined by DNA testing. If rights are given up, does that parent still have to pay child support?

Father seeking child custody of an unborn child [ 8 Answers ]

How can I get partial custody to my unborn child? The mother refusing to name me as the father. I know I can file after the baby is born, but I want to be there for the birth of my child.

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

Child tax credit :child on H-4 came August 2006 , [ 1 Answers ]

Hi atlanta tax guru I am on h-1 ( entered in June 2006) wife & son entered ( on h-4) August 2006 I am filing as resident alien as I passed test, Wife & son entered 19th August 2006 , are they pass test after 6 months Is it valid to call them resident alien after 19 feb 2007 ? And will...

View more questions Search