Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newlablover Posts: 120, Reputation: 10

Jun 11, 2007, 03:51 PM
    Irregular heavy bleeding
    I started my period yesterday and I was kind of heavy but nothing I would worry about. Well this morning at around 5:30 I woke up to a blood soaked mattress... I hate that... so I went to the bathroom and used a tampon and a pad both just in case. I woke up at 7:00 and had to change both. By 10:00 I was already having to change them again and again at about noon, same thing. I went to the dr. to have a pregnancy test done because I hadn't had a period since my march one. That came up negative. So no miscarrage. What could be causing this?

Check out some similar questions!

Heavy bleeding and blood clots [ 5 Answers ]

Well lately I have had my period and everythings normal for me. But I've been expereincing huge blood clots like the size of a fist. Is that normal? Or is something wrong with me?

Heavy bleeding after sex [ 6 Answers ]

Hi wondered if any one can help I have just recently had sex with my new partner, I have not had sex in 4 months due to being raped before christmas, I bled quite a bit after this although it was not a vicious attack, I was treated for almost every STD as a precaution so I know I do not carry...

Irregular bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

I am 39 years old and have always had very regular cycles. But in the past 3 months, I am having 2 and sometimes 3 cycles a month. I am currently bleeding and my last cycle was 12 days ago. It always starts with a dark brown blood and then after about a day, turns to bright red. I am in no pain...

Blood Clots/Heavy Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently experiencing heavy bleeding during my 2nd day of my menstral with large blood clots. What could this be?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.