Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxBbAbE2210xX Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Should I tell him?
    I have let school because I am in year 11! I really like this guy from my year!!
    I like him that much that I thought of going round his house to tell him how I feel face to face!
    I thought that if I don't do it I will regret it for the rest of my life!
    Do you think that I would look to pushy and desperate or should I do it!
    Please help me I just don't know whtat to do!
    sbk100 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 12:29 AM
    If you don't fear of rejection, you should go let him know what you feel :-)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2007, 01:02 AM
    I think that it would be better to call rather than just show up at his home. You will look pushy and desperate if you show up at his home.

If you do call, you might talk about some of the things that the two of you are interested in. Classes and teachers that the both of you may have. Forget the relationship thing as the first step. Seek out the things that you have in common first. Develop a friendship with each other. Let the rest happen as time goes by. I don't think that a guy is going to be appreciated being chased after by a girl. Frankly, it does make you look desperate.

Maybe get involved in some group activities that he likes and that you would like also? Parties, clubs, sports, etc.
    XxBbAbE2210xX Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 03:30 AM
    We've been friends forever but I don't have his number and I don't know anyone who has his number! I do have very bad fear of rejection!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search