Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hwaynebeck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2005, 09:27 AM
    Kitchen faucet dripping, no pressure sprayer...
    :eek: HELP :eek: HELP :eek: HELP :eek:

Culprit: Peerless 2 Handle Kitchen Faucet w/Sprayer[/B]

Instructions & photo illustrations (if possible) on repairing dripping faucet.

Instructions & photo illustrations (if possible) on repairing no pressure sprayer. Sprayer worked fine with plenty of pressure after install about 10 years ago, sprayer now emits a very small stream when both hot and cold water are turned on full open.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with a Peerless Two Handle Kitchen Faucet w/Sprayer [ 4 Answers ]

Culprit: Peerless Two Handle Kitchen Faucet w/Sprayer Two part question: 1) Need instructions and photo illustrations (if possible) on fixing a dripping faucet; and 2) same for separate sprayer worked fine just after install but now it does not spray. A slight stream of water is coming from the...

Constant pressure kitchen sprayer [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for a sprayer(such as a kitchen sink sprayer) to connect to a Reverse Osmosis filter to rinse my hair, (we have a salty well) I have a variable speed aux. pump installed to supply this sprayer and my ice maker. I'm having a hard time coming up with a sprayer that will take continuous...

Kitchen Faucet Not working... but sprayer does? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: This faucet was installed by a previous homeowner and I'd like to troubleshoot before diving in or replacing the faucet. This is a compression faucet with a separate sprayer. When you turn on the hot or cold or both, barely a trickle of water comes out of spout. The sprayer works, but...

Loss of pressure for kitchen sink sprayer [ 17 Answers ]

My kitchen sink spray was working all right, plenty of pressure until I had a new faucet installed. The faucet has pressure (as before the change) but when I use the sprayer it goes down to almost a trickle. Before the change the faucet and sprayer had good pressure, now, only the sprayer has...

Dripping kitchen faucet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. Our kitchen faucet had very weak pressure. I removed aerator (sp?) and the water flowed great, but the faucet dripped. We've since put a new aerator on, but the faucet continues to drip. The faucet has two turn-knobs and the faucet itself. Similar to this, only cleaner ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.