Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cat_lover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 07:18 AM
    How long is a cat in labor
    My Cat is having her frist litter of kittens and has been in labor for 24 hours. HOW LONG BEFORE SHE WILL HAVE HER LITTER OF KITTENS? Really wondered:(
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Today, 03:28 AM #2
    bushg

Labor and Delivery in Felines: Breeding Tips for Healthy Kittens from HDW Enterprises and Foothill Felines Bengals. this is the best I can do for you. I help to find unwanted kittens and cats get spayed/neutered so that this problem is prevented. So please spay and neuter your pets ,you don't know how they are treated once they leave your home and we have 100's of thousand of kittens and cats put to death each year in over crowded shelters. Also if this is a stray that you have found please consider spaying her or turning her and her kittens over to a shelter that will. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Cat In Labor! [ 11 Answers ]

Yesterday my cat's kittens were moving rapidly in her stomach and she starting having contractions at about 2:00pm. She hasn't done anything since! This morning I noticed her having some small contractions. (wave-like motions) I am wondering how long she can go on with having these contractions...

Is my cat in labor [ 1 Answers ]

Mt cat is about 7 weeks pregnant and the other day it looked like her belly had shrunk she hasn't given birth yet as you can still see the kittens moving she keeps panting and that has been for about 2 days now is she going into labor or not help

LOOK is my cat in labor [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my 7 weeks pregnant cat had a huge belly but now it looks as if the belly has shrunk, you can still see the kittens moving and she has been panting on and of for two days now, she has started nesting and keeps squatting is labor soon? Help

View more questions Search