Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Alone, with no hands.
    Sorry T-man I have to spread it. I didn't see this when I posted. PMSL.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by saraispiel19
    LOL! i wαs like why is her husbαnd sαying thαt to her--- till this moment i still don't get it:( lol oh well
    LOL sarai if you mean what him and needkarma were talking about I have to say nk is a guy lol and a barge pole is a saying here like lets not go there ;)

Its your filthy mind that thought it was rude :eek:
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Hey, I think that pole belongs to CBW and no one else. Also, according to most biblical authorities, man on man action ain't allowed. Someone once told me it says so in the bible.

Sarai, ask your Mom if doggy-style isn't allowed too. I really don't remember if it is mentioned in the Bible. I actually don't remember it mentioning the missionary position, oral, or anal sex either. Maybe you should ask one of our Christian/Biblical authorities on this web site.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Incest was performed in the Bible as well... don't remember specific book however. Was Old testament however.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2007, 12:46 PM
    OK, I'll take a stab at it (no pun intended). I'm only marginally qualified though, because I know very little about sin. The Bible worshipers among us are fond of quoting that "sin is the transgression of the law". If it's the ten commandments that are referred to here (there seems to be some disagreement about this), then adultery appears to be the only sinful sex act since none of the other commandments mention the subject. So unless someone convinces you of a different definition of sin, I'd say if you like oral or anal sex, doggy style, woman on top, or any other non-missionary position, do it with a clear conscience. If your mom finds out about it and accuses you of sinning, make her back up her position (again, no pun intended) with scripture.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2007, 01:21 PM
    This just seemed to belong here.

Three blondes go to the doctor because they are all pregnant.
    1st says 'I was on top so I'm going to have a boy.'
    2nd says 'I was on bottom so I'm going to have a girl.'
    The third one starts to cry, then says 'Oh no I'm going to have puppies!'
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2007, 01:21 PM
    anal and oral sex is often confused with the forbidden behaviors of Sodom and Gomorrah. This story talks about anal sex in homosexuality and non-consensual sex... nothing about consenting male/female relationships. This story also speaks nothing of Oral sex.

If you mother still thinks it is a sin, recite her this passage:

Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest, so is my beloved among the young men. In his shade I took great delight and sat down, and his fruit was sweet to my taste. (Song of Solomon 2:3)

Also, a woman must know that the Bible ends the debate of (and excuse my french here but) spitting vs. swallowing for:

And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. 10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also. (Genesis 38:9)

The Sin of Spilling of the Seed ;)
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jun 12, 2007, 12:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by saraispiel19
    hαhα!!!--- wαit you were tαlking αbout me?:p
    Lol... unfortunately not! Someone sent me a long write-up about something and I thanked them for the 'Speel'

My boss pointed out that it should have been 'Spiel'...

Pedantic !"££@~~*!

Ha ha! :D
    Andreas_111 Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Jun 12, 2007, 01:03 AM
    I don't know what releigion says but me and my ex girlfriend have agreed that love is not a sin but a blesing so the couple can do what they want in sex. That is my opinion
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2007, 01:57 AM
    I just read this question. I did not read anybody else's answer.

Your mom is wrong. As long as it is sex within marriage. I do not really think any kind of sex matters. Or any other sex is a sin as long as it is between two people who love each other. Two people who are married.

Joe
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jun 12, 2007, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    Its your filthy mind that thought it was rude :eek:
    Lol NK is α mαn hαhα my filthy mind hαs become dirtier!! :p
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Dear Flying Spagetti Monster! You thought I was a chick?
    Y'know just because I'm an awesome parent, I do most of the cooking, I do over 50% of the laundry, etc. it doesn't make me a woman. Just a very independent person... with a 10 foot pole :)

Edit: this is me with a smaller pole: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/attach...members-nk.jpg
    -

Jun 12, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Lol sorry I did NK! By the way nice pole : is thαt α clevelαnd 588 chrome wedge:p::drooling::

Ps I ♥ golf:)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2007, 11:46 AM
    The lady knows golf. Niiiiiiice.
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2007, 12:17 PM
    LOL oh my word sarai down girl
    -

Jun 12, 2007, 12:27 PM
    hαhα-- I cαlmed myself down:p
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Giggle I still can't believe you thought NK was a girly lol
    -

Jun 12, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Teehee-- well from αll the posts αnd the wαy he tαlks αnd his nαme lol sounded womαnly to me:)--- lol it should be NeedGolf
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Giggle one of the nicest guys here is our NK
    -

Jun 12, 2007, 12:43 PM
    αwww-- with α smαll pole♥

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oh no I pressed α button αnd now my fonts αre super smαll! [ 2 Answers ]

Like the title sαys " i pressed α button αnd now my fonts αre super smαll!!" how do I undo this I tried going to view αnd mαking text size αt LARGEST but it didn't help:confused:-- it's only on my internet pαge thing the rest of my computer is normαl... * I wαs trying to press CTRL + V Ooh...

αny tips/success stories of wieght loss αfter hαving α bαby? [ 11 Answers ]

It's been 6 weeks αfter hαving my beαutiful little girl, shαylα, αnd now αfter hαving my pleαsent visit with the ob/gyn I αm pleαsed to αnnounce thαt I cαn stαrt working out. I know I'm not the only one with this kind of obstαcle so I figure why not put tips or type in your success story so...

My husbαnd is turning on me! Cαn I get some men's opinions pleαse [ 6 Answers ]

He's been αcting so mαcho chαuvist αnd treαting me like α second clαss citizen -- αll becαuse he cαn't trust me. When one I never cheαted on him, he keeps bringing up problems from the pαst continueously αnd I αlreαdy sαid I wαs sorry αnd owned up to them, αnd I've definαtely hαve not been giving...

Sex αfter α bαby? [ 15 Answers ]

I just hαd α bαby girl on vαlentine's dαy by c-section <she wαs breech>--- αnywho, I know your not supposed to hαve sex for like 6 weeks... well whαt hαppends if you do? αnyone know?. my husbαnds especiαlly curious:p

View more questions Search