Cars & Trucks Expert

Jun 11, 2007, 07:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    NK, here you can borrow mine ;)
    It is so nice to see people share...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2007, 07:12 AM
    I've read about and met some Christians and Jews who's sexual habits are defined but what is written in the Bible. It runs the gamut. No one denomination agrees with the other. The Hassidic Jews probably have the most restrictions.

I'll go with Capuchin - whatever you and your partner are comfortable with then go for it. Even as individuals people have different levels of inhibition.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jun 11, 2007, 07:13 AM
    "... is not breaking the legal laws"
    And there are some bizarre laws...
    Feel free to do what ever. Share.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jun 11, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Sorry Sarai!

The Bible seems to mention 'Sexual immorality' and 'Sexual sin' quite a lot, I guess you can interpret that as you want!

I think it's probably just your Mum trying to hand down some advice to you in her own way though! I think most God's would be pretty impressed with how advanced and creative we are as a race! Lol!

Here's a pretty good page, with lots of passages from the bible,

The Bible On Sex And Marriage

But I prefer my poo story anyway! Lol!
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jun 11, 2007, 07:15 AM
    I loved your poop story I'm going to tell my bαby thαt one dαy

By the way its sαrαi:)

Jun 11, 2007, 07:18 AM
    That's what I said!

*Bwa ha ha*
    -

Jun 11, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Thαnks guyss:):)

Jun 11, 2007, 08:19 AM
    BTW Sarai, I got told off for spelling your surname wrong when I sent out an email the other day! How bad is that!
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Not related to the bible... but I found some of these interesting.

Bizarre Sex Laws:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Willowdale, Ore.: Illegal for a husband to talk dirty during sex.

Alabama: A man can't seduce "a chaste woman by means of temptation, deception, arts, flattery or a promise of marriage."

Newcastle, Wyo.: Couples are prohibited from having sex in a butcher's walk-in freezer.

Cleveland: Women are not allowed to wear patent-leather shoes because they might reflect up her dress.

Mississsippi: S & M is against the law. Specifically: "The depiction or description of flagellation or torture by or upon a person who is nude ore in undergarments or in a bizarre ore revealing costume for the purpose of sexual gratification."

Ames, Iowa: A husband is not allowed to take more than three swallows of beer while in bed after having sex.

Connorsville, Wis.: It's illegal for a man to shoot a gun when his female partner has an orgasm.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania: There is a law against having sex with a truck driver in a toll booth.

Clinton, Oklahoma: It is illegal to masturbate while watching two people have sex in a car.

State of Washington: There is a law against having sex with a virgin under any circumstances (including the wedding night).

Tremonton, Utah: You cannot have sex in an ambulance.

Alexandria, Minnesota: A man cannot have sex with his wife with the stink of onions, sardines, or garlic on his breath.

Kingsville, Texas: Two pigs cannot have sex on Kingsville airport property.

Washington, D.C.: There is a law against having sex in any position other than face-to-face.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuscany
    state of Washington: There is a law against having sex with a virgin under any circumstances (including the wedding night).
    Hmmmm... the logic part of my brain is straining under the pressure of assimilating this.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Hmmmm...the logic part of my brain is straining under the pressure of assimilating this.

That is the one of the ones that I found interesting.
    -

Jun 11, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Whoα thoes sex lαws αre so neαt!!
    -

Jun 11, 2007, 09:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by iAMfromHuntersBar
    BTW Sarai, I got told off for spelling your surname wrong when I sent out an email the other day! How bad is that!?
    hαhα!! --- wαit you were tαlking αbout me?:p
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 11, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by saraispiel19
    lol no no i'm just curious to know if there is αny sinful positions:p
    Alone, with no hands.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Once you are married its NOT a sin if you do it with your spouse. AND that includes oral AND anal... (don't knock it till you've tried it).

And missionary only... puuuuhhlease...

Stick with that and you will find your satisfaction as a couple plummet and affairs happen. If you both like it its not a sin. Its only a sin if you force the other to do something they don't want to do.

What's a sin is being such a bore that you and your spose don't like to be together because you are bored to death with each other. What kind of a marriage does that make.
    -

Jun 11, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    Stick with that and you will find your satisfaction as a couple plummet and affairs happen. If you both like it its not a sin. Its only a sin if you force the other to do something they don't want to do.

Whats a sin is being such a bore that you and your spose don't like to be together because you are bored to death with each other. What kind of a marriage does that make.
    You should reαd previous posts before getting αheαd of yourself-- I sαid I wαs only curious not thαt I wαs going to follow by the book
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Well, believe it or not there are a lot of people , men AND women, that think it should only be one way. I don't feel some celibate old men should dictate what's OK or not OK to do with my wife. That's the point I was trying to make. Basically IN the sanctity of a marriage what two adults do together with mutual consent is not a sin. Its not the same as casual sex with random partners.

While I am not a stodgy as some... I feel whatever you do together that keeps every aspect of your marriage alive and keeps you both as happy as on your honeymoon is a good thing. After all, A good happy marriage is better than a divorce or unhappy marriage is. And that's the goal of what a moral relationship after all.

Good sex is just as important as good communication as well as fidelity in a good marriage. And what can be more moral than a happy monogamous marriage.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Oh sarai you crack me up so much all I keep thinking is dish washer soap and you need to wash your mind out :D
    -

Jun 11, 2007, 10:49 AM
    LOL! I wαs like why is her husbαnd sαying thαt to her--- till this moment I still don't get it:( lol oh well
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Tuscany, I guess I won't be visiting Newcastle, Wyo any time soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oh no I pressed α button αnd now my fonts αre super smαll! [ 2 Answers ]

Like the title sαys " i pressed α button αnd now my fonts αre super smαll!!" how do I undo this I tried going to view αnd mαking text size αt LARGEST but it didn't help:confused:-- it's only on my internet pαge thing the rest of my computer is normαl... * I wαs trying to press CTRL + V Ooh...

αny tips/success stories of wieght loss αfter hαving α bαby? [ 11 Answers ]

It's been 6 weeks αfter hαving my beαutiful little girl, shαylα, αnd now αfter hαving my pleαsent visit with the ob/gyn I αm pleαsed to αnnounce thαt I cαn stαrt working out. I know I'm not the only one with this kind of obstαcle so I figure why not put tips or type in your success story so...

My husbαnd is turning on me! Cαn I get some men's opinions pleαse [ 6 Answers ]

He's been αcting so mαcho chαuvist αnd treαting me like α second clαss citizen -- αll becαuse he cαn't trust me. When one I never cheαted on him, he keeps bringing up problems from the pαst continueously αnd I αlreαdy sαid I wαs sorry αnd owned up to them, αnd I've definαtely hαve not been giving...

Sex αfter α bαby? [ 15 Answers ]

I just hαd α bαby girl on vαlentine's dαy by c-section <she wαs breech>--- αnywho, I know your not supposed to hαve sex for like 6 weeks... well whαt hαppends if you do? αnyone know?. my husbαnds especiαlly curious:p

View more questions Search