Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mister Azz Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 10:51 PM
    NO option of Del for BIOs setting
    My friend is having a saudi assembled computer and he was using two operating systems Win XP and WIn98 but suddenly one day he loss his both operating systems. When he click on xp it says, some technical error has occur or may be the new hardware is plug something like that he is telling. I thought that may be the files got corrupted and its has to format. But when I restart the system it is not showing the options like DEL to entire setup nothing , and also the configuration from F8 is notworking.
    wickedimp Posts: 57, Reputation: 14

Jun 11, 2007, 03:48 AM
    Try pressing F2 at boot to enter the BIOS. Many older Dells use F2 to enter the boot options screen. From there you should be able to set which drive to boot from in the boot options screen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda Del Sol 93 [ 4 Answers ]

My mileage is 90,000. My muffler is loud and the dealer suggested to have it replaced for $200. My maintenance on this car has been real minimal - what can I expect the lifespan of this car to be? I'm trying to see if it is worth it for the muffler. Thanks Theresa

What is del key? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it the same as delete key? Sorry, newbie.

Please Help! Don't know Which Bios Setting Is Wrong! [ 23 Answers ]

Please Help! Dnt Kno Which Bios Setting Is Wrong! Okay I got a nice new 10,000 RPM SATA hard drive recently and when I installed it, it wasn't showing up under My Computer so I did a clean install of XP and now I'm running windows off it so it seems to be fine, now the prob is when I was trying...

Del or not [ 7 Answers ]

I'd like to pick someone's brain please. Del have some good deals on in the UK at the moment. If I buy Del do I have to use their own printers etc? It also offers Tiscali broadband, I don't want Tiscali I have my own ISP. Are these daft questions? Thanks for your patience if they are.

View more questions Search