Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Forgiven Posts: 35, Reputation: 7

Jun 10, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Printer Driver
    Is there a place on line where I can get a driver for my printer? After my hard drive crashed and getting a new one installed, I , of course, lost all my software. I can't find the disc to install the driver for my printer. It's a Canon i860.

Thanks in advance.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2007, 10:00 PM
    Go to usa.canon.com and you should find a download for it there.

Hope this helps!

Didi
    Mister Azz Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 10:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgiven
    Is there a place on line where I can get a driver for my printer? After my hard drive crashed and getting a new one installed, I , of course, lost all my software. I can't find the disc to install the driver for my printer. It's a Canon i860.

Thanks in advance.
    Yes, Go to the website of Canon.com U will definitely find there your printer drivers.
    Forgiven Posts: 35, Reputation: 7

Jun 12, 2007, 07:38 PM
    Thank you so much. I did it and it works.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driver Magic -- Auto Driver Updater [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a software program from Symplis it SymplisIT Corporation - Downloads & Updates I installed program, updated with version 1.1.1 update ---It appeared to install correctly, And update was successfully. The problem is an error message when I launch it... ( ERROR : RUN TIME ERROR...

HP Printer Driver [ 4 Answers ]

I am not sure which driver I need from the HP website. I need a driver (free) for my HP Deskjet D1320. Can anyone help me? :confused:

Cd Rom, Cd driver, Cd writer driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have never had any problems with this before. I used to be able to save data, music, pictures and etc on my cd writer. I tried saving some pictures that I have recently gathered with our new baby and while my wife was pregnant. So I tried everything. The writer does not do anything. Does...

Printer driver - "access denied"? [ 2 Answers ]

Using Win XP Pro, installed printer was working fine, changed "print spool" location as a tweak but now printer is not working as before. Uninstalled printer driver and tried to reinstall, but get "access denied"? I am loged in as administrator. Lost??

Updating Printer Driver [ 12 Answers ]

I am trying to update my Lexmark X1185 All-In-One driver ( Ver. 1.0.0.0 to 2.0.2.2 ). I keep getting this error message:- C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\S32EVNT1.DLL. An installableVirtual Device Driver failed Dll initialization. Choose " Close " to terminate the application. ( Close or Ignore ). If I...

View more questions Search