Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nohitter410 Posts: 187, Reputation: 50

Jun 10, 2007, 04:22 PM
    How do you not come off as a jerk and hurt anybody?
    Aight so my ex has tried to come back in my life and basically say she wished we never broke up and wants to make me happy and try again. I on the hand love her and care about her but I am just there in terms of wanting to jump back into a relationship especially long distance. I still want to see her and talk to her but most of the time I couldn't care less of how things may end up with women but in this case I am afraid of hurting her. Because if I am not where she is and we hook up, just not sure. I mean obviously I want to just not sure. I know how she feels and I have told her how I feel but that doesn't mean she doesn't think that my opinions might change.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 10, 2007, 04:39 PM
    Come back when you are sure, because as you state it, I am not sure of what to say either.
    Read over what you posted and you will see what I mean. No disrespect, just not sure :)
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Jun 10, 2007, 05:28 PM
    I think you should talk to her again. Explain to her exactly how you feel about the relationship and the fact that she can not change you unless you want to change yourself.
    By being honest, open and communicative with her you will be able to come to a better decision if you still want to get back together. Often people stay in the comfort zone because they don't want to take the risk of being disappointed and hurt. But the truth is
    Every thing in life is possible with a positive attitude, focused and determination.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 10, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Be honest and don't let yourself be pushed into something you are not sure of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Prgnant with a jerk`s kid. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I`m 16 years old and I am 5 and a half months pregnant... the father of my baby is being an... he has cheated on my about 5 times in 2 years and when I broke up with him he drove three hours just to come crying back to me and I took him back.. this time when he did it I told him that I wanted...

Am I a jerk or is she the jerk? [ 11 Answers ]

Help! My daughter is 19 years old. She just came home from her first year of college and we have learned that she failed most of her classes. After her first semester, she was struggling and my husband and I sat her down and calmly discussed options for her. She promised that she would do well......

My husband is an insecure jerk [ 5 Answers ]

I am 22-years-old and just had my second child six weeks ago (my first is 19 months). I have had problems with depression for almost ten years, and had been taking antidepressants for two years before I got pregnant last March and I stopped cold turkey because I thought I didn't need them anymore....

Help! My landlord is a jerk! [ 4 Answers ]

My lease doesn't have a early termination clause, but I would like to break it. What are my options (in the state of Va)? I want to know them before I attempt to talk to him because he is impossible! He is a horrible landlord. There is a complete language barrier, therefore communicating and...

Why can't I stop crying for this jerk [ 2 Answers ]

2nd cheater in 2 years -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I seem to attract cheaters or look likea doormant. My first one was a Minister and went back to his wife along with me and another woman. I found him out and was enraged, left him and got...

View more questions Search