Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    im1brwfn Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jun 10, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Domestic cat
    My house cat escaped yesterday and went out on the prowl during the day for over 3 hours. Today he has had Diarrhea and I notice a small spot of blood on the feces. Suggestions?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 10, 2007, 02:56 PM
    He is paying for his one day of indescretion. I wouldn't worry about it. He probably ate some very satisfying raw meat and bones that his digestive system wasn't used to. I hope he has all his claws and teeth if he gets out again, because once he tastss raw meat he will be out again soon. Don't forget it is their nature no matter how long they have been kept in. The only thing you have to worry about is other animals fighting for what he wants.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 10, 2007, 03:03 PM
    Please get your cat spayed or neutered if he or she isn't already. If the cat gets out again, at least you won't have to wonder about unwanted kittens in the future. (Your cat will be healthier for it too.)
    im1brwfn Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jun 10, 2007, 04:54 PM
    I rescued him and he was fixed when I got him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another cat added to house with a cat. Resident cat not happy. [ 8 Answers ]

Please would you kindly advise us on how we can help our cats get along together? My sister and I are proud owners of two adorable cats: my sister’s cat is a feisty female, 4 year old rescue cat long haired tortoise-shell, named Duchess. My cat is an 11 year old British Shorthair lilac male...

Domestic violence [ 2 Answers ]

By law, do I still have to testify against my boyfriend if we get married.

Domestic Help [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I need the contact no. of organisation in kolkata who provides reliable domestic help on part time/full time basis. Location may be kolkata or outside kolkata.. Please help.

Domestic law [ 3 Answers ]

When living together as man and woman for over 5 years in Arizona are we married by common law?

Domestic violence [ 4 Answers ]

Will the Grand Jury listen to the victim in a grand jury proceeding when the victim wants to drop the charges. If the victim cannot remember the incident.

View more questions Search