Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Aloha breeze remote ceiling fan
    We moved our bed and accidentally knocked the remote which we have in a bracket attached to the wall by the door. Now it won't work , we tried the batteries and no go we also tried using the remote from another fan and that didn't work either, we change the code so its not that. It's strange because it worked for 2 days before it quit, can u help us fix it or tell us how and where we can get another remote as it is only 6 months old. Thank you... joy
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2007, 04:50 PM
    Look inside for any loose connections, contact the manufacturer for a replacement, or use a universal remote.

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze Ceiling fan remote control issue [ 8 Answers ]

I have a hampton bay harbor breeze ceiling fan with remote control. The battery died on the remote. I replaced the battery but get no response from the ceiling fan from the remote. I can see the light on the remote go on when I depress a button on the remote. No change in lights or fan speed. I...

Harbor Breeze Ceiling fan w/remote, help! [ 4 Answers ]

I just puchased a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan w/ 2 lights(1 up) and remote control. I have 4 wires(black,white.red and bare) out of ceiling box. Remote has black and white on one side and black,white,blue,and orange on other which match those coming from fan. Do I need red from box to operate other...

Hampon Bay Ceiling fan with Harbour Breeze Remote [ 12 Answers ]

For reasons of convenience I swapped the wireless remotes between a Hampton Bay and a Harbour Breeze ceiling fan. The Hampton was an in-the-wall remote with a REV button, and the Harbour was a hand held remote w/o a REV button. Both control units, which get installed in the fan base, appear...

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - Disconnect Remote? [ 1 Answers ]

My home is wired for a 3-way switch for the ceiling fan light, and a 2-way switch for the fan motor. I purchased a Harbor Breeze model Exetor fan with remote. I'd prefer not to use the remote. Can it be installed to operate from the wall switches only without the remote? Thank you

Harbour Breeze Ceiling Fan and Light with remote Problem [ 1 Answers ]

The fan quite working a couple of weeks ago (it still spun but very slowly), and last night my remote got wet and today my light will not work at all nor will the fan I have checked the voltage on it and that is fine, I replaced the battery in the remote, and the bulbs in the light, checked my...

View more questions Search