Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Jun 10, 2007, 11:05 AM
    HArd and FAst
    Yeah I used to play third base but when ever they hit the ball hard on the ground then I would panick and freeak out and get out of tha way.any ideas on how to calm down and get the ball.and not be afraid of it?
    Blondie mom Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2007, 09:23 AM
    Wear a batting helmet with a face guard. Don't back away from the ball, charge hard so you get the ball before it has a chance to "skip" and play you. Once you feel comfortable with your technique, take the helmet off. 3rd base is a lot like the pitching mound. It's a reaction position when a screamer is hit at you. I was hit in the jaw at 3rd and dodged the hits after that. The helmet helped me regain my confidence. Good Luck!
    Ashley256 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 07:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by addy
    Yeah i used to play third base but when ever they hit the ball hard on the ground then i would panick and freeak out and get outta tha way.any ideas on how to calm down and get the ball.and not be afraid of it??
    Well just keep your glove on the ground and then when it reaches your glove close it and throw it!
    Don't be scared of it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace existing hard drive with upgrade to larger hard drive? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you replace existing hard drive for a larger one and how to save info on existing device?

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Is this too fast? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay, I have a new boyfriend, and we have been only going out for like 24 hours and he hands me a note saying:To my baby, From pimp dawg.Is that kind of early to be calling mee that? Please answer

Too Fast [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Model nbr 826-812. Last night we had the fan on low speed and all on its own it went to very fast. :confused: And now it will only go one speed... very fast. Is this repairable or is it a lost cause now.

View more questions Search