Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silvasis Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2005, 01:36 PM
    I want to know sooooo bad!
    :eek: I need some help... or an answer
    I didn't get my period, I'm late now for 3 days, I had 1/2 day spotting a week prior...
    My husband has been sick for the last 2 weeks on and off with slight fevers and is eating more than the average person.
    Also, my son (who is 4) has never clinged on to anything or has been attached to anything or anyone BUT for the last 2 weeks, he won't let go, or won't go to sleep without this teddy bear. He also won't do anything I tell him to do... he is a very obedient child and very independent. Maybe it is just my imagination... but could these also be signs of pregnancy? Am I pregnant!?
    FairyWings Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2005, 09:36 PM
    My first instinct is yes, pregnancy can have unexplained effects on a household. It could also just be a virus, sometimes children are more "clingy" when they don't feel good. But you know whether that is the case with your child. If you take a test and find out you're not pregnant and your husband and sons symptoms don't go away on their own; you may want to ask your clergyman to come pray a prayer of cleansing and protection for your home. If you feel uncomfortable doing that, you can do it yourself. Sprinkle salt (this focuses your mind and "marks your territory" ) around each room and the outside of your home. As you do, say a short prayer and demand that any unhealthy entity leave and ask the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit (if you are Christian) to enter, cleanse, and protect your home and family. Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing him so [ 5 Answers ]

Hi,my b/f and I have known each other for over 7 yrs, and moved in together 2 years ago. He is american, me canadian. He left the end of June to visit family there , and to care for a sick friend. I miss him dearly, he has called me several times, but does not mention when he is coming home. When...

View more questions Search