Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silvasis Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2005, 01:31 PM
    Help! Should I worry?
    I need some help...
    My LMP was May 1st, I have a 28 day cycle, I had some spotting on the 24th of May, which last only 1/2 a day, I was supposed to get my period on Sunday 29 May, but I still haven't gotten a period yet...
    For the last 2 weeks, I have been hacking up a lot, I mean constantly hacking up phlem, Now my thighs are covered in bruises...
    I looked on a ovulation calendar and my most fertile day was on the day I let him (you know) inside me... anyhow, I took a HPT but the results were negative... what do you guys think?
    My husband has been sick for the last 2 weeks on and off with slight fevers and is eating more than the average person.
    Also, my son (who is 4) has never clinged on to anything or has been attached to anything or anyone BUT for the last 2 weeks, he won't let go, or won't go to sleep without this teddy bear. He also won't do anything I tell him to do... he is a very obedient child and very independent. Maybe it is just my imagination... but could these also be signs of pregnancy?
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jun 8, 2005, 02:44 PM
    See the doctor they can do a blood test to see if you may be pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search