Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daddysgirl86 Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Mar 16, 2009, 02:21 PM
    Lately getting a lot of pimples.
    Okay so I have fairly good skin hardly ever get pimples. But within the last couple of days I have gotten maybe 5 of them on my face. I wash my face in the morning and at night with Clean and Clear. Can anyone help me with some rememdies that can help me to get rid of the ones that I have now.
    Thanks!:confused:
    Jessica
    G383 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Mar 23, 2009, 05:23 PM

I've had A lot of problems with my skin in the past, and have used just about every product (over the counter and prescription) out there.

If your only noticing a few blemishes, and aren't getting any more:
    If your using something like clean and clear- which I assume has salicylic acid in it, try something without the medication. Sometimes, when you use a drying cleanser like this- it can actually irritate your skin CAUSING breakouts. Try Nuetrogena "Purpose" gel cleanser, it's great-removes oil and dose'nt dry your skin. After cleansing, try Clean and Clear "Persa Gel 10". It's got tons of medication in it and dries up blemishes in about two nights (it's really drying, so try it only at night).

Otherwise, you can just try switching out your cleanser for something else . Sometimes if you use the same thing for too long, your skin can become almost immune to it.

If you notice your getting them more frequently and in larger amounts, see a dermatologist ASAP... don't let it go!

Hope this helps!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2009, 06:25 PM

Hi, daddysgirl86!

The answer above by G383 is excellent! Other things that you might want to look into would be how long it's been since your bed pillows have been washed and also whether you have been under more of an amount of stress in your life than usual. I get a lot of pimples when I'm under an unusual amount of stress.

Thanks!
    daddysgirl86 Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Mar 24, 2009, 07:13 AM
    Great Thanks for all your help. I will try Nuetrogena "Purpose" gel cleanser and see if this helps.

Jessica :D:D:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimples [ 15 Answers ]

Tell me best way to get rid of pimples and acnes

5 pimples [ 18 Answers ]

:oGod I have like 5 big pimples that is making my life misrible every ones laughing at me what should I do

Need to get rid of pimples? [ 10 Answers ]

I usually don't have very bad skin at all but recently I had an outbreak on my forehead and when I get pimples that seems to be the only spot I get them, I wash my face every day and shower daily, but still I seem to always have at least one there.. I also have bangs and thought that maybe my hair...

Pimples [ 5 Answers ]

I have a questions regarding about my pimple problem uhm what kind of treatment (ointment) can u advice me to put on my face and what kind of moisturizer best of my situation?tnx so much I'm looking forward of your reply to me

Old dog poops and pees a lot a lot a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I just rescued a very old dalmatian from my neighbors she has tumors all over Her body and she is very thin . I started her on good food. I feed her a cup in a half a day And water is always available. She poops so much 5 times a day? I keep my dogs in the sun room at night when we get up there...

View more questions Search