Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GanjaGoddess21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2011, 02:20 PM
    80s or 90s cartoon movie about a witch eating flowers?
    I just remember the girl was blonde and I think she was a high school student who became a princess or something. Anyway the antagonist through out the entire thing is a plump red-headed witch.. or something evil... who eats up all the roses and begonias or something? I know her name was peppermint rose, but I can find any pictures or anything online that shows actual clips from the movie... so maybe I'm wrong? That's all I remember!
    bamfdoll Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2012, 09:26 PM
    There was a cartoon released in 1992 called Peppermint Rose. I haven't watched it since I was little, but I remember there being bugonias in it and that they were related to the film's villain, who was, in fact a witch. Here's the cover:

It's impossible to find caps, downloads, or clips of the film, but deviantArt.com has some fanart for it, and the VHS is purchasable via Amazon.com for a reasonable price (less than $10 I think).

Hope that helps!

Lovely33 Posts: 76, Reputation: 12

Feb 9, 2012, 01:53 AM
    You don't know how long I've been wondering what this is!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s early 90s Disney TV movie about a witch [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, I LOVED this movie when I was a younger, but I can't remember the name of it. I believe it was a Disney made for TV movie. It was about a boy and girl. The girl is a witch, and she lives on a lake with her grandmother or mom. There is a scene where she teaches the boy to skip rocks. ...

'80s/'90s kids movie about a witch and a swamp? PLEASE HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of this movie and it's killing me! I used to watch it on VHS when I was a kid and all I can remember is that it involved a group of kids who go to this old witch's house deep in the swamp at night. It scared the crap out of me but it was still a family movie I...

Cartoon movie from the 80s or 90s I'm trying to remember [ 2 Answers ]

The movie starts with three animals(can't remember)either mice, racoons or something get captured by these guys in biohazard uniforms and taken away from there home.

Trying to remember an old 80s or 90s cartoon movie [ 3 Answers ]

I need help remembering the title of an old cartoon movie I used to watch all the time when I was a kid. All that I can remember about the plot is that it followed a vaguely Cinderella-esque motif, with an evil stepmother with triangular hair and a red dress, who was cruel to her stepdaughter and...

Looking for a movie title for a 80s/90s cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie a lot when I was about 3-4, so in the early 90s... It was about I *believe two cats who owned a bakery, and the man cat shared the cake with all of the neighborhood children, and his wife was upset because it was bad for business? I think the moral was something about...

View more questions Search